Wash• Always choose a pair of shampoo and conditioner for specific hair with chemistry. If the wires have two types, such as straightening and strands, for example, shampoos have two, one for each case and rotate them in the washings.
• Select products with a pH between 4.5 and 5.5. They act without much open the cuticles of the wires, preventing the chemical go away fast.
• To maintain the health of the wires seek reconstructive products, the base or keratin amino acids that replace the hair mass, and others containing moisturizing agents such as oils or butters (shea, mango and cocoa).
• The less washings longer progressive resists. Wash every two days to prolong the effect smooth root and rinse well with water at warm temperature.
• If the root oily stay before the next cleaning use dry shampoo trick. He sucks the oil and let them loose and fragrant wires.
Drying• Despite the desire to leave the flat wires dry in the wind, use the dryer it is essential to extend the flat. Most straighteners treatments are termoactivated and heat enhances its effect.
• Before connecting the dryer, spread a thermal protector with antifrizz action on the wires. It will protect your hair from heat, and create an anti-moisture barrier.
• The temperature of the dryer and flat iron (if required) should not exceed 180 degrees, not dry out or burn the wires.
• Use the right brush makes all the difference. The type racket untangles the wires without breaking, immediately after washing. Its size helps distribute the natural oils along the wires. If you have joined and naturai bristles also helps to smooth and shine.
• The smoothing begins to beat the bud. To combat dry well and stretching the hair will seem new leaf.
• At the end of drying, throw a cold air blast, from top to bottom, to close the cuticles and prevent frizz.
Finalization• These products are the key to success, because the main function of shampoo is to clean, while the finishers are acting on the hair longer. Choose products with oils like argan, ojon, Monoi and jojoba, which create a protective layer around the wires.
• Use leave-ins with sun protection, to keep hydrated and healthy wires.
• If your hair is dull and lifeless, do not be afraid to use a shine spray at the end of brushing.
• Hydration 1 time every 5 washes is essential to keep returning mass and nutrients lost to the wire.
• Have 2 types of mask in the box. A keratin can be enriched while the other may have more emollients. The important thing is different intermediate compositions for wire weakened by chemical receive all the necessary nutrients.
• Want to give extra strength? Every 20 days use a light bulb to chemically tradados wires. She will return shine and softness immediately!
To find the best products online, click HERE.
Seven scalp care guarantee more beautiful and healthy hair October 10 2016
Attention to wash, dry and moisturize is key to conquer resistant wires
Rolled, flat, curly, light or dark. No matter what your hair type, surely you have wanted a wig to raze with shampoo commercial effect. And for that invested in creams, accessories and beauty salons. But it's likely that you've forgotten a "small" detail: the scalp. It is that each hair rises and therefore inherits the qualities so as defects. If this region is with excess oil, skin or constantly dirty, there is no court to resolve, the locks will always have the same problems.
Dermatologist Valcinir Bedin explains that the roots of the hair are the basis for strong wires. "The neglect of the scalp can cause dandruff, scaling, excessive oiliness and even damage the hair nutrition." The good news is that just a little attention to ensure healthy roots. Check the care following scalp.
1. At the time of washing
You are adept at a nice hot shower and even wash your hair every day? The tactic may even be relaxing, but it's probably detonating your scalp - and in different ways. First, hot water stimulates the sebaceous glands of the region, responsible for the production of oils, which work more than normal. But the excess water resulting from daily washing will remove the natural oils, stimulating the glands to work harder to compensate for the lack of sebum. The result is the appearance of greasy double that can clog the pores that give way to the hair, and consequently hinder the distribution of such oil, important for full hydration by wire.
To avoid a disaster, Valcinir Bedin recommends that the washing is done with water at lower temperature than 25 degrees and preferably on alternate days. So you avoid the damage caused by excess water, without allowing the accumulation of dirt. "For very oily hair, if it fails to merge washings, is essential to observe the water temperature, which should be warm to cold," says the expert.
2. Rinse well
The hairdresser Marilia Kikuchi, technical Condor consultant, says that the accumulation of products at the root of the hair can also clog the pores (hair follicles) of the scalp, which is where the hair comes out, damaging the wire nutrition. "This is common with the products of the type" 2 in 1 ", which add shampoo and conditioner in one formula," he explains. "In general, people do not fully remove this hair product, and the remnants end up accumulating in the scalp." But the problem can happen with any other product. The expert recommends conditioners and lotions are not applied directly to the root and the shampoo is thoroughly removed after cleaning.
3. Moisturizing to combat desquamation
Many people suffer from dryness of the scalp. The expert recommends that care when there is flaking, which can be caused by temperature drop: "In the cold, sweating is diminished, so there is dryness of the scalp and possibly flaking" he explains. There are specific products that can moisturize the scalp without letting it with slick appearance and not clog the pores of the scalp. Active ingredients such as urea and ammonium lactate, for example, have high emollient power. "While the lactate promotes hydration leather retaining water, urea has the main function moisturize and soften the hair," says Valcinir Bedin. Remember that the products that moisturize the scalp are not the same used to moisturize the wire. Use a hair mask in the region for this purpose can therefore aggravate the situation.
4. Dryer and flat iron
For the wires are no products activated by the heat of the dryer and flat iron to give the necessary protection. But what about the roots? There is no product capable of mitigating the damage from excessive heat, the only solution is careful to do these procedures. Dermatologist Valcinir Bedin recommends keeping the dryer at a minimum distance of 30 cm from the root of the hair and flat iron to about a centimeter and a half of the scalp. The expert also makes the warning: by most popular and practice that the flat iron has become, we must remember that it damages the hair and can not be used as often.
progressive, permanent, permanent brush and other chemical procedure can trigger wires. The same danger runs the scalp. These products are acidic and therefore can burn and generate scaling scalp. "Ideally, the professional make a sensitivity test before applying the product," guides the hairdresser Marilia Kikuchi, technical consultant of the Condor.
6. Food nourishes the scalp
hairs are composed of substances acquired through food, so a proper diet is crucial for the nutrients reach the scalp and constitute a fine wire. The dermatologist Ademir Júnior, member of the Brazilian Society of Aesthetic Medicine, explains that amino acids and proteins (meat, eggs and milk), for example, stimulate the growth and strengthening of the wires, while zinc (nuts, seafood, germ wheat and yeast) stimulates growth and reduces oiliness, and omega-3 and omega-6 (found in functional oils) help in wire hydration.
7. Seek medical attention if ...
Shampoos, conditioners and lotions easily found in pharmacies can indeed help control problems like dandruff, for example, but if the discomfort does not improve, it is best to consult a doctor. This is because the hair roots can hide very serious problems such as eczema - one peeling starting commonly with an allergy - psoriasis of the scalp, and even alopecia areata, which is one of the ways in which hair loss can manifest. "The doctor can also diagnose the problem more precisely, differentiating dandruff flaking, for example, and prescribe more effective drugs," explains Valcinir Bedin.
Manuela Pagan (Brazil)
The real importance of washing your hair properly! October 03 2016
As simple as it may seem, the time to wash the wires requires special attention. Some tricks ensure a healthy scalp and prevent problems such as seborrhea and constant fall of the wires. Capillary therapist Sonia Mosque says that most people do asepsis incorrectly, which contributes to the accumulation of substances and dirt, preventing the circulation and oxygenation of the scalp.
Many do not know, but one of the causes of hair loss is the lack of daily asepsis. According to Sonia, who serves clients with capillaries problems in two areas that bear his name in São Paulo and Fortaleza (CE), the hair should be washed daily to prevent the buildup of dirt and grease plates, which closes the pores of the scalp and results in the fall.
Another point is wash them and, with the shampoo, not a circular motion with his fingertips, but with the nails, but light not to cause injury, so the dirt will be removed from the scalp plate and not 'pushed 'to clog the oxygenation system.
"The scalp should receive the same care that we have with other parts of the body, where hygiene is done daily. If there is a proper aseptic, with products targeted for each type of hair, oxygenation and blood circulation increase, reducing problems future which, if untreated, can cause serious illness, "explains tricologista.
For young people, care must be redoubled. chemicals in large quantities, added to the stress of everyday life can make the scalp suffer from lack of care and start to fall in large quantities.
Sonia alert to the specific care that people with long hair must have:. "The more hair, more care should be taken Besides washing the wires every day, you should take care that the scalp has no moisture buildup because it affects the breathing of the wires, making them weak and more likely to fall. "
Written by RAC.com