Blonde hair: special care and tips November 14 2016
All you need to know to keep your blonde hair beautiful, healthy and with the ideal tone without leaving home!
Order champion in Brazilian salons, blonde hair never goes out of style or disappoint. But despite being the national preference, keeping blond hair can be intimidating for some women, after all the doubts about the maintenance and care can be endless.
However, even if you need a very special attention, it is much more than possible to get that gorgeous blond with red carpet effect that both stands out and still keep the yarns healthy and moisturized.
Besides finding the tone that most matches your beauty and personality, maintaining certain care before, during and after the application of color is essential to keep your hair blond always up to date. And for this, using the right technique can make all the difference in the end result. Learn some valuable tips, get your main questions on the subject and relax: staying blonde is easier than you think.
Products and procedures for taking care of blond hair
Perhaps the main questions that arise before beginning the steps to dye the hair are on the health of the yarn, after all, the chemistry of the coloring process can easily detonate the hair, totally interfering in the visual.
To be very lovable and with her hair done, nobody wants her, does she? But if you use the right products for your need, you will have no reason to worry. Some are key to keeping the color bright and radiant and should be used daily. Others are more suitable for sporadic use, helping to hydrate the threads to keep them healthy and with the ideal texture.
According to Drika Becher, in order to maintain blond hair it is necessary first of all to detect the quality of the threads, for example by analyzing whether they are porous, dry, oily, greasy or even if they require water. Regarding the general care that should be taken, it indicates the use of 5 essential products indispensable for a perfect result. Are they:
- Shampoo: The shampoo you use every day may not be the most suitable for your hair needs, so Drika advises to make the correct diagnosis. This way it is possible to know what treatments you should look for in your shampoo, in addition, it is clear to prioritize one that does not wear out the color and does not interfere much in the hydration of your hair. Remember that if you use chemistry, you need to preserve the structure of the wires as much as possible. The specific shampoo for your hair needs to be used whenever you wash it. Empower daily care by using a good moisturizing conditioner as well.
- Thermal protector: The thermal protector exists to complement the defensive team of your hair against the harmful effects caused by heat from the flat iron, dryer, babyliss or similar, helping to protect and maintain the fiber and capillary structure, automatically conserving the color And the texture of the wires. Very high temperatures damage the cuticle of the threads, causing them to lose their grip and open. The heat also spoils the hydration of the hair as it makes all the water retained in the wires simply evaporate. The thermal protector prevents this loss of water, creating a coating that seals the hair and protects it from the dreaded consequences. Use the protector with the hair still wet before applying any modeler that emits heat.
- Hydration Oil: Hydration oil is one of the easiest ways to strengthen the hydration of the wires and it can be used in several ways. It is almost always applied as a finisher after the straightening or coloring process, returning the hydration and sealing the threads. Moisturizing oil can also be mixed into the mask to increase the power of the treatment or even before the ironing or dryer, in the case of essential oils (those containing silicone in the formula can melt and stick to the wires when used before styling the hair ). The use of oil can be daily, except for those who already have oily hair, they should use it at most once a week. However, even being released for your hair type do not overdo it. From 2 to 5 drops per day will already be more than enough for a good result. Apply on the length of the wires by gently massaging, always keeping a distance from the root of at least two fingers.
- Moisturizing Mask: By discoloring the hair, the scales of the threads open and lose vital properties that keep them looking beautiful and healthy. Keeping the hair hydrated is of paramount importance, no matter what the color of it, but when the hair is blonde care should be redoubled. Using a good moisturizing mask every once in a while will replenish lost proteins and amino acids, nourishing, moisturizing and rebuilding the wires. To achieve excellent hair moisturizing results at home, be aware of certain care that should be taken at this stage. First, choose the right mask for your hair type. To use it, apply to the hair after washing them with the shampoo already indicated for your case, spread evenly without massaging and then comb. Let it act for the recommended time (respect the interval of each mark!) And then rinse. Do not forget that the mask is not a conditioner and therefore should be used at most 1 to 2 times a week.
- Silver or Purple Shampoo: The hair shampoo, also known as silver or purple shampoo, is a great friend of blond hair. The process of discoloration occurs when the melanin of the hair is removed, leaving it gray or white. However, since keratin and ceramides, natural hair properties, are yellow in color, the yarns inevitably end up gaining that tone after a while. The purple shampoos serve as a toner that nullify the yellow of the strands leaving them with a shinier and more natural blond tone. Despite being an old acquaintance, it is always good to be careful when it is time to use. Watch for the right type for you. The shimmering shampoos that have a bluer shade are best suited for darker blonds. For lighter blondes the ideal choice are the violet color shampoos. Since the usage recommendation is also a maximum of 1 or 2 times a week, try combining the use with the moisturizing mask. After washing your hair normally with your daily shampoo, apply the purple and let it act for the time stipulated by the manufacturer, usually 5 minutes at the most. After rinsing apply the moisturizing mask following the step instructions.
Caring for discoloration
Perhaps the stage that most needs attention is that of discoloration, so it is important to understand when it is indispensable and what the contraindications are:
Drika Becher stresses once again the importance of knowing the health of hair before starting any chemical process. "In general, the main care with discoloration is the analysis of the history of the hair, or opt for opening tones with lighter tones of the colorations themselves. Well-cared hair will always be more likely to endure the discoloration procedure. Hair when it is discolored suffers a very large loss of amino acids, water and automatically fat, causing it to dry or, when a very large reaction occurs, break or fall. "
The discoloration occurs through the removal of melanin from the wire by means of oxidation, which opens the scales thereof and allows the bleach to penetrate and do its work. The darker the hair, the more layers of the thread it will have to penetrate, which means the need for a longer time for the product to act. Regardless of the color, the process is highly damaging to the hair, requiring a lot of before and after care.
Quick Manual of Discoloration: Valuable Tips
Discoloration is the chemical process that most punishes hair. By removing the pigment from the strands, it also takes away everything that leaves your hair beautiful, such as keratin, amino acids, fat, proteins and vitamins. The effect of dry and brittle hair that occurs after dyeing is a result of discoloration, so following some indications can be of paramount importance to keep your blond hair healthy and beautiful.
Remember to always begin by diagnosing the wires so as not to compromise your capillary structure. After knowing your goal, make sure that your hair is fit to withstand such treatment.
If your hair is very fragile, you may need to prepare it a few days before to receive the chemistry. Successive hydrations or even a cauterization of the threads may be the solution.
Keep in mind that discoloration wires falls well on all women, but not on all hair. If the wires are in bad health, no such procedure is indicated in any way.
The darker the original hair, the more aggressive the depigmentation process will be.
Lighter hair is not free from aggression caused by discoloration. In general, in order to achieve the demanded platinum blond one must be prepared to combat the harmful effects of the procedure.
The tip of Drika is to bet on treatment masks to moisturize or repair the wires and not give up a good silver shampoo to not yellow the hair. It indicates the silver shampoos of Keune or Schwarzkopf, because they have the most concentrated violet pigment.
It is possible to perform this step at home, but if you do not have much intimacy with the bleach it is best to seek help from a specialist. Thus, in addition to ensuring that everything is done in the safest way, it is easier to achieve the expected result and avoid feared travel accidents.
Cauterization and hydration are also treatment options after discoloration. The hair at this stage is very delicate and needs to replenish the nutrients it has lost. The weekly hydrates will be your big allies from here.
Avoid exposing discolored hair to the sun or other types of agents like pool salt and chlorine to not fade the color.
25 tips to get the best of your hair everyday! August 01 2016To have hair dream you can not give up the daily care, choosing the right products, and think of the ideal cut for your face type. And it is not necessary to spend a lot or spend hours in the lounge.
Home care for hair
1 - A beautiful hair can never be washed with water 'piping hot' because the heat opens the cuticle of the wire and cause frizz. Use only cold and warm water.
2 - When washing your hair at home, make two steps: Use the measure of a real coin 1 shampoo, massage the wires with the fingertips, rinse well and repeat.
3 - Shampoo anti-residue is used at least once a week. But it should be avoided by those with progressive or dye, because it clears the chemical.
4 - Never use conditioner at the root, not to increase the oiliness of the region. To find out where to apply the product, measure four fingers from the letter. From there down, the conditioner is released.
5 - Remove any hair conditioner, nothing to leave a little bit to help comb.
6 - No matter if your hair is straight or curly drained: always use a cream to comb after washing. It serves to replenish nutrients and protect the wires.
7 - Then use the finishers. A good leave-in is the beauty secret of many celebrities. and spread the product with your hands and comb the threads. But use the product sparingly, as excess can leave the hair heavy. Ideally, the equivalent of a 50 cent coin.
8 - Who does brush need to use a cream that termoativo and protects the wires, have ingredients that moisturise.
9 - Whoever brightness can apply the silicone in wet or dry hair. To reduce the dry aspect, pass on the tips after the leave-in. It will form a gloss film.
10 - The ointment is indicated for modeling the wires, but if your hair is oily, avoid, because it is greasy. Instead, use a cream to model hairstyles or silicone, if the problem is frizz.
11 - The tip for frizzy hair is to use the mousse after the leave-in. Spend the equivalent of a product ping-pong ball, use a comb to help spread and flatten the wires in his hands.
12 - If your hair weapon throughout the day, choose a strong hold mousse, which is twice more powerful than common, to tame her curls and avoid that lioness effect.
13 - The face shape is crucial to the choice of court. The inverted triangle shape goes well with frayed and side bangs wires. Round, with long frayed on the ends. The square should stay away from short. And the oval goes with almost all cuts.
14 - Who has straight hair and want to give volume to cut it in layers. And who has rolled up and want to tame the wires should reels off them.
15 - The chanel remains high, and can be used even by those who have curls, but is bulky.
16 - One way to know if you can be blonde is the eyebrow. If it is dark, closed with wires, you should not adopt the tone. But if it is dark and translucent, with thin wire and a little skin showing up, all right.
17 - Who has the whitest skin can have any color hair.
18 - Who has dark dye and want to whiten should go easy. Make wicks every three months, and when 50% of your hair is lighter, have to see in color. That way, you mugs less wires.
19 - As soon as you leave the room, buy shampoo and conditioner for your specific hair type. Ask your stylist to choose the best products to use at home.
20 - A lot of people think the color wash assaults less wires, but this is not true. If used for three months, the amount of color pigments accumulated on the wire is the same dye, but without apparent effect the same.
21 - Take a break of at least one month between two chemical to save hair.
22 - moisturizing should be done at least once a month in the lounge.
23 - If your strands are very dry, need moisturizing products. Find out through the label if they have oil fruits and nuts, avocado and shea butter, which are great to hydrate. See some HERE. Since brittle hair that break easily, such as those with dye, proteins need to be strengthened.
24 - Cut the ends of three months.
25 - Want to moisturize the wires? See the best product options HERE.
Cadiveu Brasil Cacau instructions video! July 29 2016 2 Comments
Lots of our precious customers ask us frequently about how to use our products at home. Without spendind any money in sallons and everything. So, we decided to give you a instruction video, showing very carefully step by step of using CADIVEU BRASIL CACAU.
Take a look and eliminate any doubts!
Check it out at out Youtube Channel.
Take care of your blonde hair! July 18 2016
Champion order in the sallons, blonde hair never goes out of fashion or disappoint. But despite being the world's preferably keep blond hair can be intimidating for some women, after all the questions on the maintenance and care can be endless.
However, even a very special attention is required, it is more than possible to get that stunning blonde with red carpet effect that both stands out and still maintain healthy and hydrated wires.
In addition to finding the tone who best matches their beauty and personality, keep some care before, during and after the application of color is crucial to keep the blond hair ever day. And for this, use the right technique can make all the difference in the final result. Learn some valuable tips, take your main doubts about it and relax: blonde keep up it is easier than you think.
How to choose the right tone?
Drika Becher, colorist and hairstylist Studio Jefferson Hoffmann says that makes her diagnosis with the person's skin tone. However, it is also essential to analyze the historical and hair health to assess whether this stands or not the chosen procedure.
Generally, midtones as honey blonde and golden blonde combine perfectly with all skin types, emphasizing especially brunettes and black women. Cooler tones like the famous platinum blonde, for example, are more suitable for girls with lighter skin due to the subtle contrast.
Despite some theoretical constraints, the choice of color is closely linked to the style and personality. Therefore, even if not the tone that a rule is ideal for you, can work very well in a general aspect showing your style and highlighting their beauty.
When choosing a color for your hair, confirm that the technique used to obtain the results you want will not damage your wires. If your hair receives or has received certain chemical you will likely have restrictions in many procedures or may be advisable to more specific care. So watch this step to ensure the most appropriate choice for your hair.
Products and procedures to care for blond hair
Perhaps the main questions that arise before starting the steps to dye hair are on the health of the wires, after all, the chemistry of the coloring process can easily set off the hair, totally interfering with the visual.
Staying loiríssima and the finished hair nobody wants, is not it? But if you use the right products for your need, you will not have reason to worry. Some are essential to keep alive and radiant color and should be used daily. Others are more suitable for sporadic use, aiding in hydration of the wires to keep them healthy and with the ideal texture.
According Drika Becher, to keep blond hair is necessary first of all to detect the quality of yarn, analyzing, for example, are porous, dry, oily, fatty or even require water. On the general care that must be taken, it indicates the use of five essential items necessary for a perfect result. Are they:
1. Shampoo: The shampoo you use every day may not be the most suitable for the needs of your hair, so advises Drika to make the correct diagnosis. Thus it is possible to know which treatments you should look at your shampoo, and, of course prioritize who does not wear the color and not interfere much in the hydration of your hair. Remember that if you use chemical, need to preserve the structure of the wires as much as possible. The specific shampoo for the needs of your hair should be used whenever you are washing it. Leverage daily care also using a good moisturizing conditioner.
2. Thermal protector: The thermal protector exists to complement the team champion of her hair against the harmful effects caused by the heat of the flat iron, hair dryer, curling iron or similar, helping to protect and maintain the fiber and capillary structure, automatically keeping the color and the wire texture. Very high temperatures damage the cuticle of the wires, causing them to lose tack and open. The heat also spoils the hair hydration, it makes all the wires retained water simply evaporates. The thermal protector prevents the loss of water, creating a coating that seals the hair and protects the dreaded consequences. Use shield with the still damp hair before applying any modeler that emits heat.
3. Hydration oil: oil Hydration is one of the easiest ways to strengthen the hydration of the yarn and it can be used in various ways. It is almost always implemented as a finisher after the smoothing process and discoloration, handing hydration and sealing the wires. Hydration oil can also be mixed to the mask to enhance the power of treatment or even before sloshing or dryer, in the case of oils (those containing silicone in the formula may melt and stick to the yarn when used before shaping hair ). The use of oil can be daily, except for those who already have oily hair, they shall use it no more than 1 time per week. But even being released for your hair type do not overdo it. 2 to 5 drops per day is already more than sufficient for a good result. Apply the yarn length of the mildly massaging, always maintaining a distance from the root of at least two fingers.
4. Hydration Mask: When discolor hair, wire scales open and lose vital properties that keeps with a beautiful and healthy appearance. Keep hair hydration is very important, no matter what his color, but when the hair is blond care must be redoubled. Use from time to time a good mask hydration will restore the lost proteins and amino acids, nourishing, moisturizing and rebuilding the wires. To achieve excellent results moisturizing hair at home, remember that certain precautions be taken at this stage. First, choose the right mask for your hair type. To use it, apply to hair after washing them with shampoo already indicated to the case, spread evenly without massaging and then comb. Let sit for the recommended time (respecting the range of each brand!) And then rinse. Do not forget that the mask is not conditioner and therefore should be used no more than 1-2 times a week.
5. Shampoo silver or purple: The desamarelador shampoo, also known as silver or purple shampoo, is a great friend of blonde hair. The decolorization occurs when the hair melanin is removed, leaving gray or white. However, as keratin and ceramides, natural properties of hair, are yellow, the wires inevitably end up winning this tone after a while. Purple shampoos serve as a color wash to cancel the yellow wires leaving them with a blond tone more shiny and natural. Despite being an old acquaintance, it is always good to have attention at the time of use. Be attentive to the ideal type for you. The desamareladores shampoos that has a bluer tone are more suitable for darker blond. For lighter blond ideal choice are the violet shampoos. As the use of recommendation is also a maximum of 1 or 2 times a week, try combining use with moisturizing mask. After washing the hair normally with your daily shampoo, apply the purple and let it act as long as required by the manufacturer, usually 5 minutes maximum. After rinsing apply a moisturizing mask following the instructions step.
Discoloration CarePerhaps the step that most need attention is the discoloration, so it is important to understand when it is necessary and what are the contraindications.
Drika Becher highlights once again the importance of knowing hair health before starting any chemical process. "In general, the main care of the discoloration is the analysis of hair history, or choose to open tones with lighter shades of own colorations. A well-kept hair always more likely to hold the bleaching procedure. The hair is bleached when suffers a great loss of amino acids, water and fat automatically causing drying out or when there is a big reaction, break or fall off. "
Discoloration occurs through the wire melanin removal by oxidation, which opens the scales of it and allow the bleach to penetrate and do your job. The darker the hair more layers of wire have to penetrate it, which means the need for more time for it to take. Regardless of color, the process is highly damaging to the hair, requiring great care before and after.
Quick Manual of discolouration: valuable tips
Discoloration is the chemical process that punishes more hair. When removing the pigment of the wires, it also takes away everything that leaves your beautiful hair, as keratin, amino acids, fat, protein and vitamins. The dry and brittle hair effect that occurs after dyeing is a result of discoloration, so follow some indications can be very important to keep your healthy and beautiful blond hair.
- Remember to always start with the diagnosis of the wires to not compromise their capillary structure. After meeting your goal, make sure that your hair is able to withstand such treatment.
- If your hair is very fragile, you may need to prepare it a few days before to receive the chemical. successive or even a wire may be cauterization moisturizing solution.
- Have In mind that discolor the wires looks good on all women, but not all the hair. If the wires are too compromised to health such a procedure is not mentioned at all.
- How Much darker the original hair, the more aggressive is the depigmentation process.
- The Lighter hair are not free from aggression caused by discoloration. In general, to achieve the required platinum blonde you must be prepared to combat the harmful effects of the procedure.
- The Tip of Drika is betting on treatment masks to hydrate and repair the wires and not give up a good shampoo silver not yellow hair. It indicates the shampoos silver of Keune or Schwarzkopf for having the most concentrated violet pigment.
- It Can perform this step at home, but if you do not have much intimacy with the bleach is best to seek help from an expert. Thus, in addition to ensure that everything is done in the safest way, it becomes easier to achieve the desired result and avoid dreaded route accidents.
- The Cauterization and hydration are also treatment options after discoloration. The hair at this stage is very delicate and needs to replenish the nutrients lost. The weekly moisturizing will be your great allies from here.
- Avoid Exposing the discolored hair to the sun or other agents such as salt and pool chloro not to fade color.
You can see this and lots of other products by clicking the image above!
We hope you like!
Written by Bruna Lewinsky
HOW TINTING BLONDE HAIR PROPERLY WITH PURPLE SHAMPOO July 04 2016
What is tinting the hair?
Tinting the hair means to neutralize, add or enhance any color in blond hair, discolored or lights, using a softer resource for application of nuance. In today's article you will learn how to tint your hair properly.
We will start by explaining how tinting the hair color neutralization. We use this process, neutralization, to withdraw any unwanted hair color, in this case especially the lights. A very classic example of tinting to neutralize nuance is what is done in finalizing the lights.
When hair is bleached, either with cap or foil, and the end result of bleaching is a very discoloring between the chicks, orange blonde or orange (is because when it discolors black hair and dyed with dark nuances background bleaching is this), the ideal is tinting the hair to neutralize those tones and try to get the most beautiful blond.
The greater the discoloration (lighter whitening bottom of the hair) is more faithful color ink or color wash applied in tinting as the whitening of hair bottom prejudice the outcome of final color (fantasy).
Imagine the hair as a sheet of paper about to receive an ink while this sheet is lighter, more visible and will be true color of the applied paint, but if this sheet is colored certainly when mixed with other color will be changed.
Note that after tinting the hair strands procedures such as lights and also helps maintain the health of that, since closing the cuticle of the wire was exposed in the bleaching process.
As tinting the hair step by stepTo make the nuance for nuance blonde hair, which in this particular case must be some grayish reflection to neutralize traces of orange color, you'll need the dye, if you want more discreet and dark lights use 8.1, depending on the orange tone 8:11 or 10.1 for lights in shades lighter, more revealing emulsion 10 volumes (oxygenated water or ox). Make the mixture in the ratio indicated by the manufacturer of paint and apply the new hair rinse the bleach, right there on the sink without pause time or at most a 3 minutinhos, and presto, there is no longer the orange in lights, because we apply dye with gray reflective color when in contact with orange neutralizes.
As soon as we explained in the beginning of the article while lighter is the hair, the more closely the color applied to tinting the hair, so while most field of higher colorimetry of art will be your perception and hit the bottom line when it comes to tinting one hair to neutralize a color or tint to add or enhance reflection color as the background color always will influence the color to be applied.
So if your intention is to enhance or add some nuance in blond, do the same way, make the mixture of dye, the desired color, the more x 10 volumes and apply to blond hair or just discolored, but taking into account the current color.
Tinting the hair to enhance a reflection in blond is ideal for those who have in mind a color that you want a lot but can not reach only with discoloration. Depending on personal preference, such as platinum or super light brown.
Tinting for gold or platinum lightsFor more golden lights in her hair, prepare a tincture with nuance that contains the golden reflection (x.3), use 8.3 if you want darker and discrete lights, and 10.3 for the lighter, more x 10 volumes and apply to hair in the same way as explained before, after rinsing the bleaching of yarns, the sink and also with wet hair. If you prefer the more platinum lights, mix x 10 volumes more dye 8.1 or 10.1, and apply the wires proceeding also.
It is worth noting that for tinting the newly bleached hair is used oxidant 10 volumes, because the hair is still with open scales and carrying facilitates the action of the product, but to reddish tones (if you prefer the mahogany lights for example) tinting It should be made with 20 x volumes.
Another cool tip is tinting again the old lights, because over time tend to stay with orange appearance, always taking care to set the tone of neutralization, orange is a color, yellowing is another gray reflection in yellow hair will leave green them.
How tinting the hair to fix flawsIt is quite common to come across people disillusioned with the lights in her hair as a result of disharmony tones the wires, lighter root length, or vice versa, know that tinting the hair also corrects this type of failure.
When it is light in color-treated hair, but with natural root, happens this uneven whitening effect of parts because virgin hair is discolored more easily and quickly than the dyed hair (right would work root and length in different ways to avoid this result is alternating volumagem the ox or the application of bleach).
Although the sink abrade the root of the hair with dye or tint darker tone height, as a result of bleaching in the length of wires, applying the hue to the root with the aid of a comb wait for about 2 minutes then pulling the whole product the length knead briefly, without pause, and rinse, you will notice the uniformity in the tone of the lights so dry tresses.
Practical example: After discolor hair I root with tone height 10 (Extra Light Blonde) and length with tone height 8 (light blonde), tinting the lighter areas of the hair root, with tone height dye 6 (blonde dark) more x 10 volumes, or color wash, pause 2 minutinhos pull the dye to the length massage quickly without pause, and rinse.
Learn how tinting the hair with different shades
With these tips tones you can still create beautiful effects of reflection, matizanto all hair or a few strands only.
Tinting the hair with paint 10.81 x 10 more volumes if you intend lights in more natural tones.
For mild effect beige tint to tone paint 10.0 and 31.9 x more than 10 volumes.
and platinum tones are achieved with ink tones 10.1 or 11.12, more x 10 volumes.
Dyes with reflection color purple (number 2 after the tone height) neutralize the yellowing, egg yolk color in the lights.
How tinting the hair correctly and safely
Do not tint your hair with homemade formulas, such as gentian violet, ketchup, sugar beet, etc. We witness daily, countless examples of people dissatisfied with the outcome of this type of procedure, such as purple, stained and dry hair. The worst of these formulas is that some still hinder the work of correction by the professional.
So bet on own hair care products and for the purpose in question, you can find many on the market and very reasonable prices.
Written By Mirella Ramos
USING MATIZADOR TREATMENT FOR BLOND HAIR June 13 2016
Every woman who has blond hair - natural or not - passes the situation of seeing his faded hair color with a yellow egg that does not fit at all with it. Even those who do just lights or the wonderful Californian strands go through it. Out beautiful hall and after twenty days are faded or with a weird yellow. If you go through it is time to learn how to use treatment matizador for blond hair.
What are matizador treatment for blonde hair?
The matizadores for blond hair, as the name implies, are able to replace the normal blond color in hairs. They can act in two ways.
There are on the market various kits shampoos, conditioners and masks while cleaning and treating, have a chemical action with a purple pigment that acts in yellow yarn leaving the platinum blonde.
There is also the famous purple shampoos that work the same way. These products are called by desamareladores professionals and can be bought in drug stores and perfumeries.
To get the desired result you need to follow carefully the instructions on the package, and obey the time of action, or you run the risk of seeing your hair stand on a step down the original.
Another way to matizador more accepted by professionals, are the products that neutralize the wires, and help neutralize unwanted color of the wires.
Usually they are toners and help a lot when the blond hair is greenish due to the pool and beach.
As they last longer, they need to be reapplied a few times and dry out less hair. But be careful: tinting is seen as a color, so it is always best when applied by a professional and also requires intense hydration.
The TINTING is seen as a COLORING, SO IS ALWAYS BETTER WHEN APPLIED BY A PROFESSIONAL
How to have a good result when using matizadores treatment for blond hair
There are some rules you should follow to get a good result with matizadores for blond hair:
If you opt for shampoos, conditioners and masks called desamareladores or purple shampoo, do not use more than once a week. Excess purple pigmentation may very dry out the hair.
To maintain the health of your hair, keep a routine treatments and moisturizing masks, with good quality products.
When applying the shampoo, condition and matizadores masks at home spread the product evenly by the hair and leave it for up to 5 minutes - read the instructions on the packaging. If you leave it to take longer, you run the risk of being left with too much hair platinum, almost white. Watch out!
No matter what type of product you choose, just buy very good quality and recognized brands options. In this regard, no way, the most expensive are the best. If you try to save, you run the risk of spending which saved and even more at the hairdresser to fix the color.
You can always better to take your questions with a professional, talk to your hairdresser and ask tips on how you will make your treatment.
If you liked these tips, share with your friends, leave your comments.
Written By Cosmética