Wash• Always choose a pair of shampoo and conditioner for specific hair with chemistry. If the wires have two types, such as straightening and strands, for example, shampoos have two, one for each case and rotate them in the washings.
• Select products with a pH between 4.5 and 5.5. They act without much open the cuticles of the wires, preventing the chemical go away fast.
• To maintain the health of the wires seek reconstructive products, the base or keratin amino acids that replace the hair mass, and others containing moisturizing agents such as oils or butters (shea, mango and cocoa).
• The less washings longer progressive resists. Wash every two days to prolong the effect smooth root and rinse well with water at warm temperature.
• If the root oily stay before the next cleaning use dry shampoo trick. He sucks the oil and let them loose and fragrant wires.
Drying• Despite the desire to leave the flat wires dry in the wind, use the dryer it is essential to extend the flat. Most straighteners treatments are termoactivated and heat enhances its effect.
• Before connecting the dryer, spread a thermal protector with antifrizz action on the wires. It will protect your hair from heat, and create an anti-moisture barrier.
• The temperature of the dryer and flat iron (if required) should not exceed 180 degrees, not dry out or burn the wires.
• Use the right brush makes all the difference. The type racket untangles the wires without breaking, immediately after washing. Its size helps distribute the natural oils along the wires. If you have joined and naturai bristles also helps to smooth and shine.
• The smoothing begins to beat the bud. To combat dry well and stretching the hair will seem new leaf.
• At the end of drying, throw a cold air blast, from top to bottom, to close the cuticles and prevent frizz.
Finalization• These products are the key to success, because the main function of shampoo is to clean, while the finishers are acting on the hair longer. Choose products with oils like argan, ojon, Monoi and jojoba, which create a protective layer around the wires.
• Use leave-ins with sun protection, to keep hydrated and healthy wires.
• If your hair is dull and lifeless, do not be afraid to use a shine spray at the end of brushing.
• Hydration 1 time every 5 washes is essential to keep returning mass and nutrients lost to the wire.
• Have 2 types of mask in the box. A keratin can be enriched while the other may have more emollients. The important thing is different intermediate compositions for wire weakened by chemical receive all the necessary nutrients.
• Want to give extra strength? Every 20 days use a light bulb to chemically tradados wires. She will return shine and softness immediately!
To find the best products online, click HERE.
Seven scalp care guarantee more beautiful and healthy hair October 10 2016
Attention to wash, dry and moisturize is key to conquer resistant wires
Rolled, flat, curly, light or dark. No matter what your hair type, surely you have wanted a wig to raze with shampoo commercial effect. And for that invested in creams, accessories and beauty salons. But it's likely that you've forgotten a "small" detail: the scalp. It is that each hair rises and therefore inherits the qualities so as defects. If this region is with excess oil, skin or constantly dirty, there is no court to resolve, the locks will always have the same problems.
Dermatologist Valcinir Bedin explains that the roots of the hair are the basis for strong wires. "The neglect of the scalp can cause dandruff, scaling, excessive oiliness and even damage the hair nutrition." The good news is that just a little attention to ensure healthy roots. Check the care following scalp.
1. At the time of washing
You are adept at a nice hot shower and even wash your hair every day? The tactic may even be relaxing, but it's probably detonating your scalp - and in different ways. First, hot water stimulates the sebaceous glands of the region, responsible for the production of oils, which work more than normal. But the excess water resulting from daily washing will remove the natural oils, stimulating the glands to work harder to compensate for the lack of sebum. The result is the appearance of greasy double that can clog the pores that give way to the hair, and consequently hinder the distribution of such oil, important for full hydration by wire.
To avoid a disaster, Valcinir Bedin recommends that the washing is done with water at lower temperature than 25 degrees and preferably on alternate days. So you avoid the damage caused by excess water, without allowing the accumulation of dirt. "For very oily hair, if it fails to merge washings, is essential to observe the water temperature, which should be warm to cold," says the expert.
2. Rinse well
The hairdresser Marilia Kikuchi, technical Condor consultant, says that the accumulation of products at the root of the hair can also clog the pores (hair follicles) of the scalp, which is where the hair comes out, damaging the wire nutrition. "This is common with the products of the type" 2 in 1 ", which add shampoo and conditioner in one formula," he explains. "In general, people do not fully remove this hair product, and the remnants end up accumulating in the scalp." But the problem can happen with any other product. The expert recommends conditioners and lotions are not applied directly to the root and the shampoo is thoroughly removed after cleaning.
3. Moisturizing to combat desquamation
Many people suffer from dryness of the scalp. The expert recommends that care when there is flaking, which can be caused by temperature drop: "In the cold, sweating is diminished, so there is dryness of the scalp and possibly flaking" he explains. There are specific products that can moisturize the scalp without letting it with slick appearance and not clog the pores of the scalp. Active ingredients such as urea and ammonium lactate, for example, have high emollient power. "While the lactate promotes hydration leather retaining water, urea has the main function moisturize and soften the hair," says Valcinir Bedin. Remember that the products that moisturize the scalp are not the same used to moisturize the wire. Use a hair mask in the region for this purpose can therefore aggravate the situation.
4. Dryer and flat iron
For the wires are no products activated by the heat of the dryer and flat iron to give the necessary protection. But what about the roots? There is no product capable of mitigating the damage from excessive heat, the only solution is careful to do these procedures. Dermatologist Valcinir Bedin recommends keeping the dryer at a minimum distance of 30 cm from the root of the hair and flat iron to about a centimeter and a half of the scalp. The expert also makes the warning: by most popular and practice that the flat iron has become, we must remember that it damages the hair and can not be used as often.
progressive, permanent, permanent brush and other chemical procedure can trigger wires. The same danger runs the scalp. These products are acidic and therefore can burn and generate scaling scalp. "Ideally, the professional make a sensitivity test before applying the product," guides the hairdresser Marilia Kikuchi, technical consultant of the Condor.
6. Food nourishes the scalp
hairs are composed of substances acquired through food, so a proper diet is crucial for the nutrients reach the scalp and constitute a fine wire. The dermatologist Ademir Júnior, member of the Brazilian Society of Aesthetic Medicine, explains that amino acids and proteins (meat, eggs and milk), for example, stimulate the growth and strengthening of the wires, while zinc (nuts, seafood, germ wheat and yeast) stimulates growth and reduces oiliness, and omega-3 and omega-6 (found in functional oils) help in wire hydration.
7. Seek medical attention if ...
Shampoos, conditioners and lotions easily found in pharmacies can indeed help control problems like dandruff, for example, but if the discomfort does not improve, it is best to consult a doctor. This is because the hair roots can hide very serious problems such as eczema - one peeling starting commonly with an allergy - psoriasis of the scalp, and even alopecia areata, which is one of the ways in which hair loss can manifest. "The doctor can also diagnose the problem more precisely, differentiating dandruff flaking, for example, and prescribe more effective drugs," explains Valcinir Bedin.
Manuela Pagan (Brazil)
The hair needs constant care and moisturizing, but you know why? The hair fiber, or any wire length, is divided into three parts with different functions that, together, leave your beautiful and healthy hair. The treatments work to correct problems caused by chemical and external agents such as pollution, and ensure that the cuticle, the cortex and the medulla function properly.
CUTICLE: LAYER MORE FOREIGN LEAVING THE WIRES HYDRATED
Who ever heard of that particular product need to close the scales to have greater effect, or the hot air jet opens the cuticles and the cold air is important to close them? The cuticle is the outermost layer, responsible for regulating the inflow and outflow of water from the fiber. It is, for example, the coloration is deposited.
It is composed of six to eight layers of flat cells overlapped and covered with an invisible layer of lipids resistant to water, which acts as a natural moisturizer. Most hair damage happens in this area of the wires, which thanks to external damage, break the protective cuticle and cause fall, porosity and dryness.
CORTEX: WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR, COLOR AND STRENGTH
The cortex is the most important region of the wire and is responsible for defining the shape, color, strength, elasticity, natural amount of moisture of the yarn and the strength. "It is in this area that proteins are grouped in parallel giving resistance to the wire," taught dermatologist Sara Bragança in an interview with "woman bag".
These proteins are grouped into rods formed of keratin, important to avoid falls and double-ended, and melanin, which gives color to the hair. In the cortex is also defined texture of the hair, whether it is straight or curly, which also depends on the chemical bonds such as disulfide bridges responsible for wire format in addition to join the proteins found in the hair shaft.
The higher the number of links, more frizzy hair and are more difficult for the natural oiliness of the scalp to get the horns, needing products to meet this function. As the cortex is an innermost layer of the cuticle, the damage that area tend to be more severe leaving the most fragile hair and in some cases, only the scissors is the solution.
CORD: THIS JUST IN SOME HAIR TYPES
The hair is still formed by the cord in the innermost layer. "While it may be absent in some patients, its function is to direct the new strand of hair and aid in thermoregulation. The spinal canal may be empty or filled with keratin" explained Sara Bragança.
The medulla is the only part of the hair fiber that is in contact with the bulb and is only found in the thicker wires or whites. She is responsible for distributing minerals and nutrients to the tips; allowing the cells which are created in the bulb and make hair grow, are brought to the ends.
25 tips to get the best of your hair everyday! August 01 2016To have hair dream you can not give up the daily care, choosing the right products, and think of the ideal cut for your face type. And it is not necessary to spend a lot or spend hours in the lounge.
Home care for hair
1 - A beautiful hair can never be washed with water 'piping hot' because the heat opens the cuticle of the wire and cause frizz. Use only cold and warm water.
2 - When washing your hair at home, make two steps: Use the measure of a real coin 1 shampoo, massage the wires with the fingertips, rinse well and repeat.
3 - Shampoo anti-residue is used at least once a week. But it should be avoided by those with progressive or dye, because it clears the chemical.
4 - Never use conditioner at the root, not to increase the oiliness of the region. To find out where to apply the product, measure four fingers from the letter. From there down, the conditioner is released.
5 - Remove any hair conditioner, nothing to leave a little bit to help comb.
6 - No matter if your hair is straight or curly drained: always use a cream to comb after washing. It serves to replenish nutrients and protect the wires.
7 - Then use the finishers. A good leave-in is the beauty secret of many celebrities. and spread the product with your hands and comb the threads. But use the product sparingly, as excess can leave the hair heavy. Ideally, the equivalent of a 50 cent coin.
8 - Who does brush need to use a cream that termoativo and protects the wires, have ingredients that moisturise.
9 - Whoever brightness can apply the silicone in wet or dry hair. To reduce the dry aspect, pass on the tips after the leave-in. It will form a gloss film.
10 - The ointment is indicated for modeling the wires, but if your hair is oily, avoid, because it is greasy. Instead, use a cream to model hairstyles or silicone, if the problem is frizz.
11 - The tip for frizzy hair is to use the mousse after the leave-in. Spend the equivalent of a product ping-pong ball, use a comb to help spread and flatten the wires in his hands.
12 - If your hair weapon throughout the day, choose a strong hold mousse, which is twice more powerful than common, to tame her curls and avoid that lioness effect.
13 - The face shape is crucial to the choice of court. The inverted triangle shape goes well with frayed and side bangs wires. Round, with long frayed on the ends. The square should stay away from short. And the oval goes with almost all cuts.
14 - Who has straight hair and want to give volume to cut it in layers. And who has rolled up and want to tame the wires should reels off them.
15 - The chanel remains high, and can be used even by those who have curls, but is bulky.
16 - One way to know if you can be blonde is the eyebrow. If it is dark, closed with wires, you should not adopt the tone. But if it is dark and translucent, with thin wire and a little skin showing up, all right.
17 - Who has the whitest skin can have any color hair.
18 - Who has dark dye and want to whiten should go easy. Make wicks every three months, and when 50% of your hair is lighter, have to see in color. That way, you mugs less wires.
19 - As soon as you leave the room, buy shampoo and conditioner for your specific hair type. Ask your stylist to choose the best products to use at home.
20 - A lot of people think the color wash assaults less wires, but this is not true. If used for three months, the amount of color pigments accumulated on the wire is the same dye, but without apparent effect the same.
21 - Take a break of at least one month between two chemical to save hair.
22 - moisturizing should be done at least once a month in the lounge.
23 - If your strands are very dry, need moisturizing products. Find out through the label if they have oil fruits and nuts, avocado and shea butter, which are great to hydrate. See some HERE. Since brittle hair that break easily, such as those with dye, proteins need to be strengthened.
24 - Cut the ends of three months.
25 - Want to moisturize the wires? See the best product options HERE.
Cadiveu Brasil Cacau instructions video! July 29 2016 2 Comments
Lots of our precious customers ask us frequently about how to use our products at home. Without spendind any money in sallons and everything. So, we decided to give you a instruction video, showing very carefully step by step of using CADIVEU BRASIL CACAU.
Take a look and eliminate any doubts!
Check it out at out Youtube Channel.
Take care of your blonde hair! July 18 2016
Champion order in the sallons, blonde hair never goes out of fashion or disappoint. But despite being the world's preferably keep blond hair can be intimidating for some women, after all the questions on the maintenance and care can be endless.
However, even a very special attention is required, it is more than possible to get that stunning blonde with red carpet effect that both stands out and still maintain healthy and hydrated wires.
In addition to finding the tone who best matches their beauty and personality, keep some care before, during and after the application of color is crucial to keep the blond hair ever day. And for this, use the right technique can make all the difference in the final result. Learn some valuable tips, take your main doubts about it and relax: blonde keep up it is easier than you think.
How to choose the right tone?
Drika Becher, colorist and hairstylist Studio Jefferson Hoffmann says that makes her diagnosis with the person's skin tone. However, it is also essential to analyze the historical and hair health to assess whether this stands or not the chosen procedure.
Generally, midtones as honey blonde and golden blonde combine perfectly with all skin types, emphasizing especially brunettes and black women. Cooler tones like the famous platinum blonde, for example, are more suitable for girls with lighter skin due to the subtle contrast.
Despite some theoretical constraints, the choice of color is closely linked to the style and personality. Therefore, even if not the tone that a rule is ideal for you, can work very well in a general aspect showing your style and highlighting their beauty.
When choosing a color for your hair, confirm that the technique used to obtain the results you want will not damage your wires. If your hair receives or has received certain chemical you will likely have restrictions in many procedures or may be advisable to more specific care. So watch this step to ensure the most appropriate choice for your hair.
Products and procedures to care for blond hair
Perhaps the main questions that arise before starting the steps to dye hair are on the health of the wires, after all, the chemistry of the coloring process can easily set off the hair, totally interfering with the visual.
Staying loiríssima and the finished hair nobody wants, is not it? But if you use the right products for your need, you will not have reason to worry. Some are essential to keep alive and radiant color and should be used daily. Others are more suitable for sporadic use, aiding in hydration of the wires to keep them healthy and with the ideal texture.
According Drika Becher, to keep blond hair is necessary first of all to detect the quality of yarn, analyzing, for example, are porous, dry, oily, fatty or even require water. On the general care that must be taken, it indicates the use of five essential items necessary for a perfect result. Are they:
1. Shampoo: The shampoo you use every day may not be the most suitable for the needs of your hair, so advises Drika to make the correct diagnosis. Thus it is possible to know which treatments you should look at your shampoo, and, of course prioritize who does not wear the color and not interfere much in the hydration of your hair. Remember that if you use chemical, need to preserve the structure of the wires as much as possible. The specific shampoo for the needs of your hair should be used whenever you are washing it. Leverage daily care also using a good moisturizing conditioner.
2. Thermal protector: The thermal protector exists to complement the team champion of her hair against the harmful effects caused by the heat of the flat iron, hair dryer, curling iron or similar, helping to protect and maintain the fiber and capillary structure, automatically keeping the color and the wire texture. Very high temperatures damage the cuticle of the wires, causing them to lose tack and open. The heat also spoils the hair hydration, it makes all the wires retained water simply evaporates. The thermal protector prevents the loss of water, creating a coating that seals the hair and protects the dreaded consequences. Use shield with the still damp hair before applying any modeler that emits heat.
3. Hydration oil: oil Hydration is one of the easiest ways to strengthen the hydration of the yarn and it can be used in various ways. It is almost always implemented as a finisher after the smoothing process and discoloration, handing hydration and sealing the wires. Hydration oil can also be mixed to the mask to enhance the power of treatment or even before sloshing or dryer, in the case of oils (those containing silicone in the formula may melt and stick to the yarn when used before shaping hair ). The use of oil can be daily, except for those who already have oily hair, they shall use it no more than 1 time per week. But even being released for your hair type do not overdo it. 2 to 5 drops per day is already more than sufficient for a good result. Apply the yarn length of the mildly massaging, always maintaining a distance from the root of at least two fingers.
4. Hydration Mask: When discolor hair, wire scales open and lose vital properties that keeps with a beautiful and healthy appearance. Keep hair hydration is very important, no matter what his color, but when the hair is blond care must be redoubled. Use from time to time a good mask hydration will restore the lost proteins and amino acids, nourishing, moisturizing and rebuilding the wires. To achieve excellent results moisturizing hair at home, remember that certain precautions be taken at this stage. First, choose the right mask for your hair type. To use it, apply to hair after washing them with shampoo already indicated to the case, spread evenly without massaging and then comb. Let sit for the recommended time (respecting the range of each brand!) And then rinse. Do not forget that the mask is not conditioner and therefore should be used no more than 1-2 times a week.
5. Shampoo silver or purple: The desamarelador shampoo, also known as silver or purple shampoo, is a great friend of blonde hair. The decolorization occurs when the hair melanin is removed, leaving gray or white. However, as keratin and ceramides, natural properties of hair, are yellow, the wires inevitably end up winning this tone after a while. Purple shampoos serve as a color wash to cancel the yellow wires leaving them with a blond tone more shiny and natural. Despite being an old acquaintance, it is always good to have attention at the time of use. Be attentive to the ideal type for you. The desamareladores shampoos that has a bluer tone are more suitable for darker blond. For lighter blond ideal choice are the violet shampoos. As the use of recommendation is also a maximum of 1 or 2 times a week, try combining use with moisturizing mask. After washing the hair normally with your daily shampoo, apply the purple and let it act as long as required by the manufacturer, usually 5 minutes maximum. After rinsing apply a moisturizing mask following the instructions step.
Discoloration CarePerhaps the step that most need attention is the discoloration, so it is important to understand when it is necessary and what are the contraindications.
Drika Becher highlights once again the importance of knowing hair health before starting any chemical process. "In general, the main care of the discoloration is the analysis of hair history, or choose to open tones with lighter shades of own colorations. A well-kept hair always more likely to hold the bleaching procedure. The hair is bleached when suffers a great loss of amino acids, water and fat automatically causing drying out or when there is a big reaction, break or fall off. "
Discoloration occurs through the wire melanin removal by oxidation, which opens the scales of it and allow the bleach to penetrate and do your job. The darker the hair more layers of wire have to penetrate it, which means the need for more time for it to take. Regardless of color, the process is highly damaging to the hair, requiring great care before and after.
Quick Manual of discolouration: valuable tips
Discoloration is the chemical process that punishes more hair. When removing the pigment of the wires, it also takes away everything that leaves your beautiful hair, as keratin, amino acids, fat, protein and vitamins. The dry and brittle hair effect that occurs after dyeing is a result of discoloration, so follow some indications can be very important to keep your healthy and beautiful blond hair.
- Remember to always start with the diagnosis of the wires to not compromise their capillary structure. After meeting your goal, make sure that your hair is able to withstand such treatment.
- If your hair is very fragile, you may need to prepare it a few days before to receive the chemical. successive or even a wire may be cauterization moisturizing solution.
- Have In mind that discolor the wires looks good on all women, but not all the hair. If the wires are too compromised to health such a procedure is not mentioned at all.
- How Much darker the original hair, the more aggressive is the depigmentation process.
- The Lighter hair are not free from aggression caused by discoloration. In general, to achieve the required platinum blonde you must be prepared to combat the harmful effects of the procedure.
- The Tip of Drika is betting on treatment masks to hydrate and repair the wires and not give up a good shampoo silver not yellow hair. It indicates the shampoos silver of Keune or Schwarzkopf for having the most concentrated violet pigment.
- It Can perform this step at home, but if you do not have much intimacy with the bleach is best to seek help from an expert. Thus, in addition to ensure that everything is done in the safest way, it becomes easier to achieve the desired result and avoid dreaded route accidents.
- The Cauterization and hydration are also treatment options after discoloration. The hair at this stage is very delicate and needs to replenish the nutrients lost. The weekly moisturizing will be your great allies from here.
- Avoid Exposing the discolored hair to the sun or other agents such as salt and pool chloro not to fade color.
You can see this and lots of other products by clicking the image above!
We hope you like!
Written by Bruna Lewinsky
HOW TINTING BLONDE HAIR PROPERLY WITH PURPLE SHAMPOO July 04 2016
What is tinting the hair?
Tinting the hair means to neutralize, add or enhance any color in blond hair, discolored or lights, using a softer resource for application of nuance. In today's article you will learn how to tint your hair properly.
We will start by explaining how tinting the hair color neutralization. We use this process, neutralization, to withdraw any unwanted hair color, in this case especially the lights. A very classic example of tinting to neutralize nuance is what is done in finalizing the lights.
When hair is bleached, either with cap or foil, and the end result of bleaching is a very discoloring between the chicks, orange blonde or orange (is because when it discolors black hair and dyed with dark nuances background bleaching is this), the ideal is tinting the hair to neutralize those tones and try to get the most beautiful blond.
The greater the discoloration (lighter whitening bottom of the hair) is more faithful color ink or color wash applied in tinting as the whitening of hair bottom prejudice the outcome of final color (fantasy).
Imagine the hair as a sheet of paper about to receive an ink while this sheet is lighter, more visible and will be true color of the applied paint, but if this sheet is colored certainly when mixed with other color will be changed.
Note that after tinting the hair strands procedures such as lights and also helps maintain the health of that, since closing the cuticle of the wire was exposed in the bleaching process.
As tinting the hair step by stepTo make the nuance for nuance blonde hair, which in this particular case must be some grayish reflection to neutralize traces of orange color, you'll need the dye, if you want more discreet and dark lights use 8.1, depending on the orange tone 8:11 or 10.1 for lights in shades lighter, more revealing emulsion 10 volumes (oxygenated water or ox). Make the mixture in the ratio indicated by the manufacturer of paint and apply the new hair rinse the bleach, right there on the sink without pause time or at most a 3 minutinhos, and presto, there is no longer the orange in lights, because we apply dye with gray reflective color when in contact with orange neutralizes.
As soon as we explained in the beginning of the article while lighter is the hair, the more closely the color applied to tinting the hair, so while most field of higher colorimetry of art will be your perception and hit the bottom line when it comes to tinting one hair to neutralize a color or tint to add or enhance reflection color as the background color always will influence the color to be applied.
So if your intention is to enhance or add some nuance in blond, do the same way, make the mixture of dye, the desired color, the more x 10 volumes and apply to blond hair or just discolored, but taking into account the current color.
Tinting the hair to enhance a reflection in blond is ideal for those who have in mind a color that you want a lot but can not reach only with discoloration. Depending on personal preference, such as platinum or super light brown.
Tinting for gold or platinum lightsFor more golden lights in her hair, prepare a tincture with nuance that contains the golden reflection (x.3), use 8.3 if you want darker and discrete lights, and 10.3 for the lighter, more x 10 volumes and apply to hair in the same way as explained before, after rinsing the bleaching of yarns, the sink and also with wet hair. If you prefer the more platinum lights, mix x 10 volumes more dye 8.1 or 10.1, and apply the wires proceeding also.
It is worth noting that for tinting the newly bleached hair is used oxidant 10 volumes, because the hair is still with open scales and carrying facilitates the action of the product, but to reddish tones (if you prefer the mahogany lights for example) tinting It should be made with 20 x volumes.
Another cool tip is tinting again the old lights, because over time tend to stay with orange appearance, always taking care to set the tone of neutralization, orange is a color, yellowing is another gray reflection in yellow hair will leave green them.
How tinting the hair to fix flawsIt is quite common to come across people disillusioned with the lights in her hair as a result of disharmony tones the wires, lighter root length, or vice versa, know that tinting the hair also corrects this type of failure.
When it is light in color-treated hair, but with natural root, happens this uneven whitening effect of parts because virgin hair is discolored more easily and quickly than the dyed hair (right would work root and length in different ways to avoid this result is alternating volumagem the ox or the application of bleach).
Although the sink abrade the root of the hair with dye or tint darker tone height, as a result of bleaching in the length of wires, applying the hue to the root with the aid of a comb wait for about 2 minutes then pulling the whole product the length knead briefly, without pause, and rinse, you will notice the uniformity in the tone of the lights so dry tresses.
Practical example: After discolor hair I root with tone height 10 (Extra Light Blonde) and length with tone height 8 (light blonde), tinting the lighter areas of the hair root, with tone height dye 6 (blonde dark) more x 10 volumes, or color wash, pause 2 minutinhos pull the dye to the length massage quickly without pause, and rinse.
Learn how tinting the hair with different shades
With these tips tones you can still create beautiful effects of reflection, matizanto all hair or a few strands only.
Tinting the hair with paint 10.81 x 10 more volumes if you intend lights in more natural tones.
For mild effect beige tint to tone paint 10.0 and 31.9 x more than 10 volumes.
and platinum tones are achieved with ink tones 10.1 or 11.12, more x 10 volumes.
Dyes with reflection color purple (number 2 after the tone height) neutralize the yellowing, egg yolk color in the lights.
How tinting the hair correctly and safely
Do not tint your hair with homemade formulas, such as gentian violet, ketchup, sugar beet, etc. We witness daily, countless examples of people dissatisfied with the outcome of this type of procedure, such as purple, stained and dry hair. The worst of these formulas is that some still hinder the work of correction by the professional.
So bet on own hair care products and for the purpose in question, you can find many on the market and very reasonable prices.
Written By Mirella Ramos
USING MATIZADOR TREATMENT FOR BLOND HAIR June 13 2016
Every woman who has blond hair - natural or not - passes the situation of seeing his faded hair color with a yellow egg that does not fit at all with it. Even those who do just lights or the wonderful Californian strands go through it. Out beautiful hall and after twenty days are faded or with a weird yellow. If you go through it is time to learn how to use treatment matizador for blond hair.
What are matizador treatment for blonde hair?
The matizadores for blond hair, as the name implies, are able to replace the normal blond color in hairs. They can act in two ways.
There are on the market various kits shampoos, conditioners and masks while cleaning and treating, have a chemical action with a purple pigment that acts in yellow yarn leaving the platinum blonde.
There is also the famous purple shampoos that work the same way. These products are called by desamareladores professionals and can be bought in drug stores and perfumeries.
To get the desired result you need to follow carefully the instructions on the package, and obey the time of action, or you run the risk of seeing your hair stand on a step down the original.
Another way to matizador more accepted by professionals, are the products that neutralize the wires, and help neutralize unwanted color of the wires.
Usually they are toners and help a lot when the blond hair is greenish due to the pool and beach.
As they last longer, they need to be reapplied a few times and dry out less hair. But be careful: tinting is seen as a color, so it is always best when applied by a professional and also requires intense hydration.
The TINTING is seen as a COLORING, SO IS ALWAYS BETTER WHEN APPLIED BY A PROFESSIONAL
How to have a good result when using matizadores treatment for blond hair
There are some rules you should follow to get a good result with matizadores for blond hair:
If you opt for shampoos, conditioners and masks called desamareladores or purple shampoo, do not use more than once a week. Excess purple pigmentation may very dry out the hair.
To maintain the health of your hair, keep a routine treatments and moisturizing masks, with good quality products.
When applying the shampoo, condition and matizadores masks at home spread the product evenly by the hair and leave it for up to 5 minutes - read the instructions on the packaging. If you leave it to take longer, you run the risk of being left with too much hair platinum, almost white. Watch out!
No matter what type of product you choose, just buy very good quality and recognized brands options. In this regard, no way, the most expensive are the best. If you try to save, you run the risk of spending which saved and even more at the hairdresser to fix the color.
You can always better to take your questions with a professional, talk to your hairdresser and ask tips on how you will make your treatment.
If you liked these tips, share with your friends, leave your comments.
Written By Cosmética