25 tips to get the best of your hair everyday! August 01 2016To have hair dream you can not give up the daily care, choosing the right products, and think of the ideal cut for your face type. And it is not necessary to spend a lot or spend hours in the lounge.
Home care for hair
1 - A beautiful hair can never be washed with water 'piping hot' because the heat opens the cuticle of the wire and cause frizz. Use only cold and warm water.
2 - When washing your hair at home, make two steps: Use the measure of a real coin 1 shampoo, massage the wires with the fingertips, rinse well and repeat.
3 - Shampoo anti-residue is used at least once a week. But it should be avoided by those with progressive or dye, because it clears the chemical.
4 - Never use conditioner at the root, not to increase the oiliness of the region. To find out where to apply the product, measure four fingers from the letter. From there down, the conditioner is released.
5 - Remove any hair conditioner, nothing to leave a little bit to help comb.
6 - No matter if your hair is straight or curly drained: always use a cream to comb after washing. It serves to replenish nutrients and protect the wires.
7 - Then use the finishers. A good leave-in is the beauty secret of many celebrities. and spread the product with your hands and comb the threads. But use the product sparingly, as excess can leave the hair heavy. Ideally, the equivalent of a 50 cent coin.
8 - Who does brush need to use a cream that termoativo and protects the wires, have ingredients that moisturise.
9 - Whoever brightness can apply the silicone in wet or dry hair. To reduce the dry aspect, pass on the tips after the leave-in. It will form a gloss film.
10 - The ointment is indicated for modeling the wires, but if your hair is oily, avoid, because it is greasy. Instead, use a cream to model hairstyles or silicone, if the problem is frizz.
11 - The tip for frizzy hair is to use the mousse after the leave-in. Spend the equivalent of a product ping-pong ball, use a comb to help spread and flatten the wires in his hands.
12 - If your hair weapon throughout the day, choose a strong hold mousse, which is twice more powerful than common, to tame her curls and avoid that lioness effect.
13 - The face shape is crucial to the choice of court. The inverted triangle shape goes well with frayed and side bangs wires. Round, with long frayed on the ends. The square should stay away from short. And the oval goes with almost all cuts.
14 - Who has straight hair and want to give volume to cut it in layers. And who has rolled up and want to tame the wires should reels off them.
15 - The chanel remains high, and can be used even by those who have curls, but is bulky.
16 - One way to know if you can be blonde is the eyebrow. If it is dark, closed with wires, you should not adopt the tone. But if it is dark and translucent, with thin wire and a little skin showing up, all right.
17 - Who has the whitest skin can have any color hair.
18 - Who has dark dye and want to whiten should go easy. Make wicks every three months, and when 50% of your hair is lighter, have to see in color. That way, you mugs less wires.
19 - As soon as you leave the room, buy shampoo and conditioner for your specific hair type. Ask your stylist to choose the best products to use at home.
20 - A lot of people think the color wash assaults less wires, but this is not true. If used for three months, the amount of color pigments accumulated on the wire is the same dye, but without apparent effect the same.
21 - Take a break of at least one month between two chemical to save hair.
22 - moisturizing should be done at least once a month in the lounge.
23 - If your strands are very dry, need moisturizing products. Find out through the label if they have oil fruits and nuts, avocado and shea butter, which are great to hydrate. See some HERE. Since brittle hair that break easily, such as those with dye, proteins need to be strengthened.
24 - Cut the ends of three months.
25 - Want to moisturize the wires? See the best product options HERE.
Take care of your blonde hair! July 18 2016
Champion order in the sallons, blonde hair never goes out of fashion or disappoint. But despite being the world's preferably keep blond hair can be intimidating for some women, after all the questions on the maintenance and care can be endless.
However, even a very special attention is required, it is more than possible to get that stunning blonde with red carpet effect that both stands out and still maintain healthy and hydrated wires.
In addition to finding the tone who best matches their beauty and personality, keep some care before, during and after the application of color is crucial to keep the blond hair ever day. And for this, use the right technique can make all the difference in the final result. Learn some valuable tips, take your main doubts about it and relax: blonde keep up it is easier than you think.
How to choose the right tone?
Drika Becher, colorist and hairstylist Studio Jefferson Hoffmann says that makes her diagnosis with the person's skin tone. However, it is also essential to analyze the historical and hair health to assess whether this stands or not the chosen procedure.
Generally, midtones as honey blonde and golden blonde combine perfectly with all skin types, emphasizing especially brunettes and black women. Cooler tones like the famous platinum blonde, for example, are more suitable for girls with lighter skin due to the subtle contrast.
Despite some theoretical constraints, the choice of color is closely linked to the style and personality. Therefore, even if not the tone that a rule is ideal for you, can work very well in a general aspect showing your style and highlighting their beauty.
When choosing a color for your hair, confirm that the technique used to obtain the results you want will not damage your wires. If your hair receives or has received certain chemical you will likely have restrictions in many procedures or may be advisable to more specific care. So watch this step to ensure the most appropriate choice for your hair.
Products and procedures to care for blond hair
Perhaps the main questions that arise before starting the steps to dye hair are on the health of the wires, after all, the chemistry of the coloring process can easily set off the hair, totally interfering with the visual.
Staying loiríssima and the finished hair nobody wants, is not it? But if you use the right products for your need, you will not have reason to worry. Some are essential to keep alive and radiant color and should be used daily. Others are more suitable for sporadic use, aiding in hydration of the wires to keep them healthy and with the ideal texture.
According Drika Becher, to keep blond hair is necessary first of all to detect the quality of yarn, analyzing, for example, are porous, dry, oily, fatty or even require water. On the general care that must be taken, it indicates the use of five essential items necessary for a perfect result. Are they:
1. Shampoo: The shampoo you use every day may not be the most suitable for the needs of your hair, so advises Drika to make the correct diagnosis. Thus it is possible to know which treatments you should look at your shampoo, and, of course prioritize who does not wear the color and not interfere much in the hydration of your hair. Remember that if you use chemical, need to preserve the structure of the wires as much as possible. The specific shampoo for the needs of your hair should be used whenever you are washing it. Leverage daily care also using a good moisturizing conditioner.
2. Thermal protector: The thermal protector exists to complement the team champion of her hair against the harmful effects caused by the heat of the flat iron, hair dryer, curling iron or similar, helping to protect and maintain the fiber and capillary structure, automatically keeping the color and the wire texture. Very high temperatures damage the cuticle of the wires, causing them to lose tack and open. The heat also spoils the hair hydration, it makes all the wires retained water simply evaporates. The thermal protector prevents the loss of water, creating a coating that seals the hair and protects the dreaded consequences. Use shield with the still damp hair before applying any modeler that emits heat.
3. Hydration oil: oil Hydration is one of the easiest ways to strengthen the hydration of the yarn and it can be used in various ways. It is almost always implemented as a finisher after the smoothing process and discoloration, handing hydration and sealing the wires. Hydration oil can also be mixed to the mask to enhance the power of treatment or even before sloshing or dryer, in the case of oils (those containing silicone in the formula may melt and stick to the yarn when used before shaping hair ). The use of oil can be daily, except for those who already have oily hair, they shall use it no more than 1 time per week. But even being released for your hair type do not overdo it. 2 to 5 drops per day is already more than sufficient for a good result. Apply the yarn length of the mildly massaging, always maintaining a distance from the root of at least two fingers.
4. Hydration Mask: When discolor hair, wire scales open and lose vital properties that keeps with a beautiful and healthy appearance. Keep hair hydration is very important, no matter what his color, but when the hair is blond care must be redoubled. Use from time to time a good mask hydration will restore the lost proteins and amino acids, nourishing, moisturizing and rebuilding the wires. To achieve excellent results moisturizing hair at home, remember that certain precautions be taken at this stage. First, choose the right mask for your hair type. To use it, apply to hair after washing them with shampoo already indicated to the case, spread evenly without massaging and then comb. Let sit for the recommended time (respecting the range of each brand!) And then rinse. Do not forget that the mask is not conditioner and therefore should be used no more than 1-2 times a week.
5. Shampoo silver or purple: The desamarelador shampoo, also known as silver or purple shampoo, is a great friend of blonde hair. The decolorization occurs when the hair melanin is removed, leaving gray or white. However, as keratin and ceramides, natural properties of hair, are yellow, the wires inevitably end up winning this tone after a while. Purple shampoos serve as a color wash to cancel the yellow wires leaving them with a blond tone more shiny and natural. Despite being an old acquaintance, it is always good to have attention at the time of use. Be attentive to the ideal type for you. The desamareladores shampoos that has a bluer tone are more suitable for darker blond. For lighter blond ideal choice are the violet shampoos. As the use of recommendation is also a maximum of 1 or 2 times a week, try combining use with moisturizing mask. After washing the hair normally with your daily shampoo, apply the purple and let it act as long as required by the manufacturer, usually 5 minutes maximum. After rinsing apply a moisturizing mask following the instructions step.
Discoloration CarePerhaps the step that most need attention is the discoloration, so it is important to understand when it is necessary and what are the contraindications.
Drika Becher highlights once again the importance of knowing hair health before starting any chemical process. "In general, the main care of the discoloration is the analysis of hair history, or choose to open tones with lighter shades of own colorations. A well-kept hair always more likely to hold the bleaching procedure. The hair is bleached when suffers a great loss of amino acids, water and fat automatically causing drying out or when there is a big reaction, break or fall off. "
Discoloration occurs through the wire melanin removal by oxidation, which opens the scales of it and allow the bleach to penetrate and do your job. The darker the hair more layers of wire have to penetrate it, which means the need for more time for it to take. Regardless of color, the process is highly damaging to the hair, requiring great care before and after.
Quick Manual of discolouration: valuable tips
Discoloration is the chemical process that punishes more hair. When removing the pigment of the wires, it also takes away everything that leaves your beautiful hair, as keratin, amino acids, fat, protein and vitamins. The dry and brittle hair effect that occurs after dyeing is a result of discoloration, so follow some indications can be very important to keep your healthy and beautiful blond hair.
- Remember to always start with the diagnosis of the wires to not compromise their capillary structure. After meeting your goal, make sure that your hair is able to withstand such treatment.
- If your hair is very fragile, you may need to prepare it a few days before to receive the chemical. successive or even a wire may be cauterization moisturizing solution.
- Have In mind that discolor the wires looks good on all women, but not all the hair. If the wires are too compromised to health such a procedure is not mentioned at all.
- How Much darker the original hair, the more aggressive is the depigmentation process.
- The Lighter hair are not free from aggression caused by discoloration. In general, to achieve the required platinum blonde you must be prepared to combat the harmful effects of the procedure.
- The Tip of Drika is betting on treatment masks to hydrate and repair the wires and not give up a good shampoo silver not yellow hair. It indicates the shampoos silver of Keune or Schwarzkopf for having the most concentrated violet pigment.
- It Can perform this step at home, but if you do not have much intimacy with the bleach is best to seek help from an expert. Thus, in addition to ensure that everything is done in the safest way, it becomes easier to achieve the desired result and avoid dreaded route accidents.
- The Cauterization and hydration are also treatment options after discoloration. The hair at this stage is very delicate and needs to replenish the nutrients lost. The weekly moisturizing will be your great allies from here.
- Avoid Exposing the discolored hair to the sun or other agents such as salt and pool chloro not to fade color.
You can see this and lots of other products by clicking the image above!
We hope you like!
Written by Bruna Lewinsky
USING MATIZADOR TREATMENT FOR BLOND HAIR June 13 2016
Every woman who has blond hair - natural or not - passes the situation of seeing his faded hair color with a yellow egg that does not fit at all with it. Even those who do just lights or the wonderful Californian strands go through it. Out beautiful hall and after twenty days are faded or with a weird yellow. If you go through it is time to learn how to use treatment matizador for blond hair.
What are matizador treatment for blonde hair?
The matizadores for blond hair, as the name implies, are able to replace the normal blond color in hairs. They can act in two ways.
There are on the market various kits shampoos, conditioners and masks while cleaning and treating, have a chemical action with a purple pigment that acts in yellow yarn leaving the platinum blonde.
There is also the famous purple shampoos that work the same way. These products are called by desamareladores professionals and can be bought in drug stores and perfumeries.
To get the desired result you need to follow carefully the instructions on the package, and obey the time of action, or you run the risk of seeing your hair stand on a step down the original.
Another way to matizador more accepted by professionals, are the products that neutralize the wires, and help neutralize unwanted color of the wires.
Usually they are toners and help a lot when the blond hair is greenish due to the pool and beach.
As they last longer, they need to be reapplied a few times and dry out less hair. But be careful: tinting is seen as a color, so it is always best when applied by a professional and also requires intense hydration.
The TINTING is seen as a COLORING, SO IS ALWAYS BETTER WHEN APPLIED BY A PROFESSIONAL
How to have a good result when using matizadores treatment for blond hair
There are some rules you should follow to get a good result with matizadores for blond hair:
If you opt for shampoos, conditioners and masks called desamareladores or purple shampoo, do not use more than once a week. Excess purple pigmentation may very dry out the hair.
To maintain the health of your hair, keep a routine treatments and moisturizing masks, with good quality products.
When applying the shampoo, condition and matizadores masks at home spread the product evenly by the hair and leave it for up to 5 minutes - read the instructions on the packaging. If you leave it to take longer, you run the risk of being left with too much hair platinum, almost white. Watch out!
No matter what type of product you choose, just buy very good quality and recognized brands options. In this regard, no way, the most expensive are the best. If you try to save, you run the risk of spending which saved and even more at the hairdresser to fix the color.
You can always better to take your questions with a professional, talk to your hairdresser and ask tips on how you will make your treatment.
If you liked these tips, share with your friends, leave your comments.
Written By Cosmética