Fancy Hair: How to keep the vibrant colors July 16 2018
If there is one thing that is allowed to dare is the hair! Vibrant colors like pink, blue, purple, orange, yellow and red are a trend for those who have the guts and are tired of being ordinary. But what many people do not know is that along with the style these hairs bring a range of care necessary for the wires to always be bright and beautiful colors. Here are some topics you need to read before playing with these dyes:
1- Do not wash your hair as much
As is well known, everyday washings will fade their hair and dry them as well. It is best to avoid washing them every day, and when possible, opt for cold water.
2- Do not abuse the shampoo
Apply only what is necessary to clean the hair, not to remove the paint. Put the amount of more or less one coin in the palm of the hands, that will be enough to wash the hair.
3- Dry shampoos
As water is a great helper for fading, betting on dry washes from time to time are a great way to lessen washes.
4- Use specific products
Basic tip, but very important: use products for colored hair and, if possible, for the specific color chosen. These products have a more acidic pH and close the scales, making the pigment last longer and leaving hair brighter.
This is another indicated treatment as it does a deep hydration and seals the layers, which helps hold the color longer.
The sun is an agent that fades the hair. In that case, is good to invest in sunscreens before leaving the house and if you like, hats as well.
7- Pigmentation masks
Since it is necessary to take a break between colors, it is possible to find products that help to revitalize the color of the threads between one tincture and another.
8- Keratin and lipids
Products with mopho-keratin, lipids and spirulina improve the hydration of the yarn and prevent fading.
Of course when making the decision to invest in the fancy colors it is necessary to be aware that to have hair worthy of fairy tale it takes a super care schedule. But we guarantee that if you follow all the steps correctly, your hair will leave anybody drooling!
Written by Luiza Lima
Colloring your hair: everything you need to know before! October 02 2017
The ultimate success of coloring depends exclusively on the health of the hair, so it is so important to treat it before and after the application of the paint. This means that if the yarns are too dry, they require moisturizing and nourishing so they absorb a beautiful and shiny color, otherwise the result may be well below expectations: extremely dull hair with a very different color than expected. That's why we've listed some of the care you take before and after the application of the paint, know what they are:
- We strongly advise moisturizing 3 weeks before the coloration, as they will strengthen your hair and reduce the risk of dryness. (check out our moisturizing masks);
- Do not forget to choose a good professional to carry out the application. Look for indications of friends who have already painted their hair and have had good results;
- The quality of the paint is essential for the success of this procedure, invest in good products;
- After painting the hair, always wash them in cold water, as it helps to seal the cuticles of the hair, leaving the color alive longer;
- Use specific products for dyed hair. (We have great options, just click HERE);
- It is very important to moisturize your hair at least once a week. Replace the conventional conditioner with a good moisturizing mask, we have the ideal for colored hair, click HERE.
Healthy hair fixes color for longer and gets very shiny after coloring!
Check out our products that will help in the maintenance of your hair.