Keratin Treatment: 13 secrets that prolong the smooth effect December 05 2016
Get to know some cleansing, moisturizing, and care tips that will help progressive products last.
Moderate in the wash
- Depending on the type of brush you have made, wait 48 hours to do the first wash. Confirm this with your hairdresser so as not to compromise the result.
- Wash on alternate days. The progressive creates a kind of cover on the wires, which lasts from 30 to 40 washes. So the more you wash your hair, the faster it goes.
Gain Extra Strength
- One week after doing the progressive brush cauterize or moisturize with keratin. These two treatments help keep the brush longer because they close the scales of the wires.
Focus in hydration
- It gives movement to the threads and seals the capillary cuticles, prolonging the smooth effect. Choose nutritious masks with vitamins.
- Once a week, make a homemade mask. After washing and conditioning, apply honey to the ends of the strands and wrap them in foil with the shiny side facing inward. Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse. Then apply a combing cream to reduce volume.
Attention to shampoo
- Wash hair with mild shampoo, preferably without salt. This helps to keep the cuticle from the strands closed. And run away from the anti-waste so the brush does not run down the drain.
- Check the packaging of the pH of your shampoo! Slightly acidic (between 4.5 and 5.5) is most indicated. Alkaline opens the scales and eliminates the product used in the treatment.
- Bet on shampoos and conditioners with smooth effect. They are soft and form a protective film over the wires, providing a long lasting smooth effect.
The dryer is released
- Those who do the progressive want to have the wires smooth without making a brush. But instead of letting them dry naturally, help with the dryer. As the progressive one is a thermoactivated treatment, the use of the heat reinforces the action of the product in the wires. And with that, your smooth lasts a lot more!
- Prefer the dryer with tourmaline. The mineral helps keep the yarn smooth and healthy longer.
Do not overdo the dyes
- If you dye hair, attention. Make the coloration only with a minimum interval of fifteen days, before or after having performed the progressive.
Use this homemade lotion!
- The scalp usually gets oily after progressive. To avoid daily washing, make this homemade lotion: boil 1 cup. (Tea) fresh mint leaves, 1 cup. (Tea) of mineral water and the juice of a lemon for 5 minutes. Let cool. Put in a plastic spray bottle. Apply root to tips on washed hair. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse.
Protect the wires from heat
13. Before drying, be sure to protect the wires with a heat-protected leave-in (non-rinse) cream. This prevents the wire scales from opening and the progressive.
Dry hair tips: discover what is it, how to prevent and recover November 28 2016
The dry tips are one of the most common hair complaints among women, especially uncomfortable for those who like to keep their hair long and healthy looking. Chemical processes, abuse of hot tools such as flat iron and dryer, lots of sun, beach and pool - the causes for lack of hydration on the hair tips are numerous, and despite routine care and care, many can not do without the problem. cut. However, there are a few tricks that can make less frequent room visits. Understand how they form and how to recover damaged tips without giving up the scissors!
HAIR FIBER WEAR IS THE GREAT VILLAGE OF DOUBLE TIPS
If you have dry tips, you've certainly watched them closely: the hair has a split appearance and often splits into two or more fractions at the tip, and this division is opening up more and more if proper care is not taken. This is due to wear and tear caused by external processes such as chemicals, use of heat tools or exposure to the sun and pollution. Thus, the three layers that make up the hair fiber hair open, fragmenting and creating the dreaded double-ended effect.
HYDRATION AND PROTECTION ARE ESSENTIAL TO KEEP HEALTHY POINTS
The best way to prevent the appearance of dry ends is to hydrate, with a line of products suitable for those who have dry or damaged hair. In day-to-day washing, the tip is to avoid accumulation of waste by concentrating the moisturizing products only on the length of the threads, and take a few minutes to apply a deep-treatment cream once or twice a week. Another tip to avoid dry ends is to always protect the hair with a thermoprotective formula before drying or using the flat iron and the babyliss. Even when you prefer to let the wires dry outdoors, it is important to apply a good combing cream to moisturize and help untangle the knots without harming the hair fiber.
SEALING WITH RECONSTRUCTION OILS OR PRODUCTS GUARANTEES RECOVERING TIPS WITHOUT CUTTING
Those who are not a fan of haircutting but already have damaged tips should seek a sealing treatment to ensure that fiber fragmentation does not develop further. Capillary plastic is one of the best options to achieve the effect, replenishing nutrients and restoring hair fiber at the same time shielding the tips and any cuticle from the wire. Protein and ceramide-based reconstructive masks are also excellent allies for the recovery of damaged tips, and regularly applied tip repairers also help nourish and disguise the gleaming aspect.
G.Hair German Formula treatment Step by Step Video! August 19 2016
Helloo Folks! We have another good video for you to learn the best way to do Keratin treatments at home, or in a salon. Today we prepared a G.Hair German Formula step by step made by inoar and edited by KeratinBeauty, check this out!:
VIDEO: How to do a Keratin Treatment at home! August 08 2016
As we promissed you, we gonna give you every week a video teaching you the best way of taking care of your hair at home, or even with a professional, using the best products in the web!
This is a video made by Cadiveu Brasil, very simple and clean, and easy to understand and follow. It shows you how easy it is to do a good Keratin Treatment at home! What are you waiting? Get the best of your hair!Vidhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viNBmKX-BC8eo
Don't forget to follow us on Youtube!
Cadiveu Brasil Cacau instructions video! July 29 2016 2 Comments
Lots of our precious customers ask us frequently about how to use our products at home. Without spendind any money in sallons and everything. So, we decided to give you a instruction video, showing very carefully step by step of using CADIVEU BRASIL CACAU.
Take a look and eliminate any doubts!
Check it out at out Youtube Channel.