Dryers: allies or enemies? June 18 2018
Hair dryers are a controversial subject. Although they are often associated with ruining your hair, if used correctly, they can be a great ally in your routine.Often, after doing many chemical treatments, the threads become elastic and very difficult to be combed. Especially blond women, after making lights, face this problem. In this case, the dryer is a great ally, because if it dries naturally, perhaps the hair will burst.
In addition, the dryer is a great ally of sealing, which is a treatment for frizz which nourishes the hair by means of heat. Keratin, for example, is an essential protein for hair that needs heat to be absorbed in the best way. So a great way to use the dryer is to buy a keratin (liquid, preferably) and put it in the hair after bathing once a week. After passing the product, dry the hair thoroughly immediately. Your hair will become super hydrated.
As you can see, the dryer is not just an enemy of hair. Everything is relative and he can be a great friend! But do not forget: always use a thermal protector so that the heat does not reach the scalp.
Written by Luiza Lima
How to have bright hair December 25 2017
We are going to make a series of posts on how to have the most brilliant hair possible. In each post will be disclosed a method to have the best of your hair every day, at home!
Method 1 - Using hair masks
1.1 - Use egg.
It may seem strange, but an egg does wonders. The yolk nourishes the yarns so they do not look lifeless. The clear cleans them, removing any residue. The result is very shiny hair after only one application. Here are the instructions:
1 Beat an egg in a small bowl.
2 Moisten your hair.
3 Place the egg on your head. Use a wide-tooth comb to spread it to the ends.
4 Leave it in your hair for about 15 minutes.
5 Wash them with shampoo as usual. Rinse with cold water for maximum brightness.
1.2 - Try to use apple cider vinegar.
Increasingly it has been considered a natural conditioner and glow intensifier. It balances the pH, clears the threads and leaves them loose and soft. After drying, the smell of vinegar will not remain. Follow these steps to make a treatment with apple cider vinegar:
1 Use your usual shampoo, but skip the conditioner.
2 Pour the mixture 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 tbsp of water to the head. Comb to the ends.
3 Let it act for 5 minutes, then rinse with cold water at the end of your bath.
1.3 - Make an avocado mask.
The fruit has natural fats that nourish and brighten. Using a ripe makes it easy to uniform application. Put on the avocado mask when your hair is dry and needs extra hydration.
1 Knead avocado until smooth. You can also use a processor.
2 Moisten your hair.
3 Spread it from the root to the tips.
4 Leave for at least 15 minutes.
5 Wash with shampoo normally. Rinse with cold water.
1.4 - Use honey.
Honey is moisturizing and has whitening power. This combination is perfect for brightening opaque hair. Raw honey is very nutritious, but any type works well. To make a mask with it,
1 Mix ¼ cup honey and ¼ cup water.
2 Wet the hair.
3 Comb them to spread the mixture.
4 Let her act for 15 minutes or more.
5 Wash with shampoo normally. Rinse with cold water.
1.5 - Deeply condition hair.
If they are not bright because they are dry, lifeless and with frizz, a deep conditioning treatment could help. Once a week, follow these steps to do this:
1 Wet the hair.
2 Comb 1 to 3 tablespoons of coconut oil or olive oil from the root to the tips. Put on a plastic bath towel.
3 Let it act for an hour or overnight.
4 Wash with shampoo. You may need to wash it 2 to 3 times to remove oily residue. Rinse with cold water.
How to wash your hair in the best way! August 14 2017
Washing the wires seems like an easy activity, does not it? That is why many people have washed their hair incorrectly, damaging them daily. In this post, you will learn how to wash your hair properly and consequently have more beautiful and shiny hair.
Never wash your hair with very hot water, it can dry the wires and also your skin. Opt for washing with warm water (medium-term temperature) because too much cold water can cause oiliness. The water is warm, clean and maintains the natural luster of the threads.
Order of products
First apply the shampoo, which is responsible for taking the fat off the scalp. Always at the root, never at the tips.
Then apply the mask, which is responsible for moisturizing and replenishing the proteins.
Finally, apply the conditioner (only at the tips), which will close the cuticles.
Double application of shampoo: myth or truth?
There is no rule for this. The need to apply twice the shampoo, comes from the oils of the wires: the more oily, the more lack of shampoo they have. Or the size of them, if the hair is long, of course he will need more shampoo. If you have normal hair (no oiliness and shorter), you can only apply the product once. If you wash your hair less often, we recommend that you apply twice to strengthen the cleaning.
Now that you've learned the secrets to keeping your hair looking more beautiful and healthier, check out our products to put them into practice. After all, it is no use following the instructions correctly if you do not use good quality products.
Keratin Treatment: 13 secrets that prolong the smooth effect December 05 2016
Get to know some cleansing, moisturizing, and care tips that will help progressive products last.
Moderate in the wash
- Depending on the type of brush you have made, wait 48 hours to do the first wash. Confirm this with your hairdresser so as not to compromise the result.
- Wash on alternate days. The progressive creates a kind of cover on the wires, which lasts from 30 to 40 washes. So the more you wash your hair, the faster it goes.
Gain Extra Strength
- One week after doing the progressive brush cauterize or moisturize with keratin. These two treatments help keep the brush longer because they close the scales of the wires.
Focus in hydration
- It gives movement to the threads and seals the capillary cuticles, prolonging the smooth effect. Choose nutritious masks with vitamins.
- Once a week, make a homemade mask. After washing and conditioning, apply honey to the ends of the strands and wrap them in foil with the shiny side facing inward. Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse. Then apply a combing cream to reduce volume.
Attention to shampoo
- Wash hair with mild shampoo, preferably without salt. This helps to keep the cuticle from the strands closed. And run away from the anti-waste so the brush does not run down the drain.
- Check the packaging of the pH of your shampoo! Slightly acidic (between 4.5 and 5.5) is most indicated. Alkaline opens the scales and eliminates the product used in the treatment.
- Bet on shampoos and conditioners with smooth effect. They are soft and form a protective film over the wires, providing a long lasting smooth effect.
The dryer is released
- Those who do the progressive want to have the wires smooth without making a brush. But instead of letting them dry naturally, help with the dryer. As the progressive one is a thermoactivated treatment, the use of the heat reinforces the action of the product in the wires. And with that, your smooth lasts a lot more!
- Prefer the dryer with tourmaline. The mineral helps keep the yarn smooth and healthy longer.
Do not overdo the dyes
- If you dye hair, attention. Make the coloration only with a minimum interval of fifteen days, before or after having performed the progressive.
Use this homemade lotion!
- The scalp usually gets oily after progressive. To avoid daily washing, make this homemade lotion: boil 1 cup. (Tea) fresh mint leaves, 1 cup. (Tea) of mineral water and the juice of a lemon for 5 minutes. Let cool. Put in a plastic spray bottle. Apply root to tips on washed hair. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse.
Protect the wires from heat
13. Before drying, be sure to protect the wires with a heat-protected leave-in (non-rinse) cream. This prevents the wire scales from opening and the progressive.
Dry hair tips: discover what is it, how to prevent and recover November 28 2016
The dry tips are one of the most common hair complaints among women, especially uncomfortable for those who like to keep their hair long and healthy looking. Chemical processes, abuse of hot tools such as flat iron and dryer, lots of sun, beach and pool - the causes for lack of hydration on the hair tips are numerous, and despite routine care and care, many can not do without the problem. cut. However, there are a few tricks that can make less frequent room visits. Understand how they form and how to recover damaged tips without giving up the scissors!
HAIR FIBER WEAR IS THE GREAT VILLAGE OF DOUBLE TIPS
If you have dry tips, you've certainly watched them closely: the hair has a split appearance and often splits into two or more fractions at the tip, and this division is opening up more and more if proper care is not taken. This is due to wear and tear caused by external processes such as chemicals, use of heat tools or exposure to the sun and pollution. Thus, the three layers that make up the hair fiber hair open, fragmenting and creating the dreaded double-ended effect.
HYDRATION AND PROTECTION ARE ESSENTIAL TO KEEP HEALTHY POINTS
The best way to prevent the appearance of dry ends is to hydrate, with a line of products suitable for those who have dry or damaged hair. In day-to-day washing, the tip is to avoid accumulation of waste by concentrating the moisturizing products only on the length of the threads, and take a few minutes to apply a deep-treatment cream once or twice a week. Another tip to avoid dry ends is to always protect the hair with a thermoprotective formula before drying or using the flat iron and the babyliss. Even when you prefer to let the wires dry outdoors, it is important to apply a good combing cream to moisturize and help untangle the knots without harming the hair fiber.
SEALING WITH RECONSTRUCTION OILS OR PRODUCTS GUARANTEES RECOVERING TIPS WITHOUT CUTTING
Those who are not a fan of haircutting but already have damaged tips should seek a sealing treatment to ensure that fiber fragmentation does not develop further. Capillary plastic is one of the best options to achieve the effect, replenishing nutrients and restoring hair fiber at the same time shielding the tips and any cuticle from the wire. Protein and ceramide-based reconstructive masks are also excellent allies for the recovery of damaged tips, and regularly applied tip repairers also help nourish and disguise the gleaming aspect.
Blonde hair: special care and tips November 14 2016
All you need to know to keep your blonde hair beautiful, healthy and with the ideal tone without leaving home!
Order champion in Brazilian salons, blonde hair never goes out of style or disappoint. But despite being the national preference, keeping blond hair can be intimidating for some women, after all the doubts about the maintenance and care can be endless.
However, even if you need a very special attention, it is much more than possible to get that gorgeous blond with red carpet effect that both stands out and still keep the yarns healthy and moisturized.
Besides finding the tone that most matches your beauty and personality, maintaining certain care before, during and after the application of color is essential to keep your hair blond always up to date. And for this, using the right technique can make all the difference in the end result. Learn some valuable tips, get your main questions on the subject and relax: staying blonde is easier than you think.
Products and procedures for taking care of blond hair
Perhaps the main questions that arise before beginning the steps to dye the hair are on the health of the yarn, after all, the chemistry of the coloring process can easily detonate the hair, totally interfering in the visual.
To be very lovable and with her hair done, nobody wants her, does she? But if you use the right products for your need, you will have no reason to worry. Some are key to keeping the color bright and radiant and should be used daily. Others are more suitable for sporadic use, helping to hydrate the threads to keep them healthy and with the ideal texture.
According to Drika Becher, in order to maintain blond hair it is necessary first of all to detect the quality of the threads, for example by analyzing whether they are porous, dry, oily, greasy or even if they require water. Regarding the general care that should be taken, it indicates the use of 5 essential products indispensable for a perfect result. Are they:
- Shampoo: The shampoo you use every day may not be the most suitable for your hair needs, so Drika advises to make the correct diagnosis. This way it is possible to know what treatments you should look for in your shampoo, in addition, it is clear to prioritize one that does not wear out the color and does not interfere much in the hydration of your hair. Remember that if you use chemistry, you need to preserve the structure of the wires as much as possible. The specific shampoo for your hair needs to be used whenever you wash it. Empower daily care by using a good moisturizing conditioner as well.
- Thermal protector: The thermal protector exists to complement the defensive team of your hair against the harmful effects caused by heat from the flat iron, dryer, babyliss or similar, helping to protect and maintain the fiber and capillary structure, automatically conserving the color And the texture of the wires. Very high temperatures damage the cuticle of the threads, causing them to lose their grip and open. The heat also spoils the hydration of the hair as it makes all the water retained in the wires simply evaporate. The thermal protector prevents this loss of water, creating a coating that seals the hair and protects it from the dreaded consequences. Use the protector with the hair still wet before applying any modeler that emits heat.
- Hydration Oil: Hydration oil is one of the easiest ways to strengthen the hydration of the wires and it can be used in several ways. It is almost always applied as a finisher after the straightening or coloring process, returning the hydration and sealing the threads. Moisturizing oil can also be mixed into the mask to increase the power of the treatment or even before the ironing or dryer, in the case of essential oils (those containing silicone in the formula can melt and stick to the wires when used before styling the hair ). The use of oil can be daily, except for those who already have oily hair, they should use it at most once a week. However, even being released for your hair type do not overdo it. From 2 to 5 drops per day will already be more than enough for a good result. Apply on the length of the wires by gently massaging, always keeping a distance from the root of at least two fingers.
- Moisturizing Mask: By discoloring the hair, the scales of the threads open and lose vital properties that keep them looking beautiful and healthy. Keeping the hair hydrated is of paramount importance, no matter what the color of it, but when the hair is blonde care should be redoubled. Using a good moisturizing mask every once in a while will replenish lost proteins and amino acids, nourishing, moisturizing and rebuilding the wires. To achieve excellent hair moisturizing results at home, be aware of certain care that should be taken at this stage. First, choose the right mask for your hair type. To use it, apply to the hair after washing them with the shampoo already indicated for your case, spread evenly without massaging and then comb. Let it act for the recommended time (respect the interval of each mark!) And then rinse. Do not forget that the mask is not a conditioner and therefore should be used at most 1 to 2 times a week.
- Silver or Purple Shampoo: The hair shampoo, also known as silver or purple shampoo, is a great friend of blond hair. The process of discoloration occurs when the melanin of the hair is removed, leaving it gray or white. However, since keratin and ceramides, natural hair properties, are yellow in color, the yarns inevitably end up gaining that tone after a while. The purple shampoos serve as a toner that nullify the yellow of the strands leaving them with a shinier and more natural blond tone. Despite being an old acquaintance, it is always good to be careful when it is time to use. Watch for the right type for you. The shimmering shampoos that have a bluer shade are best suited for darker blonds. For lighter blondes the ideal choice are the violet color shampoos. Since the usage recommendation is also a maximum of 1 or 2 times a week, try combining the use with the moisturizing mask. After washing your hair normally with your daily shampoo, apply the purple and let it act for the time stipulated by the manufacturer, usually 5 minutes at the most. After rinsing apply the moisturizing mask following the step instructions.
Caring for discoloration
Perhaps the stage that most needs attention is that of discoloration, so it is important to understand when it is indispensable and what the contraindications are:
Drika Becher stresses once again the importance of knowing the health of hair before starting any chemical process. "In general, the main care with discoloration is the analysis of the history of the hair, or opt for opening tones with lighter tones of the colorations themselves. Well-cared hair will always be more likely to endure the discoloration procedure. Hair when it is discolored suffers a very large loss of amino acids, water and automatically fat, causing it to dry or, when a very large reaction occurs, break or fall. "
The discoloration occurs through the removal of melanin from the wire by means of oxidation, which opens the scales thereof and allows the bleach to penetrate and do its work. The darker the hair, the more layers of the thread it will have to penetrate, which means the need for a longer time for the product to act. Regardless of the color, the process is highly damaging to the hair, requiring a lot of before and after care.
Quick Manual of Discoloration: Valuable Tips
Discoloration is the chemical process that most punishes hair. By removing the pigment from the strands, it also takes away everything that leaves your hair beautiful, such as keratin, amino acids, fat, proteins and vitamins. The effect of dry and brittle hair that occurs after dyeing is a result of discoloration, so following some indications can be of paramount importance to keep your blond hair healthy and beautiful.
Remember to always begin by diagnosing the wires so as not to compromise your capillary structure. After knowing your goal, make sure that your hair is fit to withstand such treatment.
If your hair is very fragile, you may need to prepare it a few days before to receive the chemistry. Successive hydrations or even a cauterization of the threads may be the solution.
Keep in mind that discoloration wires falls well on all women, but not on all hair. If the wires are in bad health, no such procedure is indicated in any way.
The darker the original hair, the more aggressive the depigmentation process will be.
Lighter hair is not free from aggression caused by discoloration. In general, in order to achieve the demanded platinum blond one must be prepared to combat the harmful effects of the procedure.
The tip of Drika is to bet on treatment masks to moisturize or repair the wires and not give up a good silver shampoo to not yellow the hair. It indicates the silver shampoos of Keune or Schwarzkopf, because they have the most concentrated violet pigment.
It is possible to perform this step at home, but if you do not have much intimacy with the bleach it is best to seek help from a specialist. Thus, in addition to ensuring that everything is done in the safest way, it is easier to achieve the expected result and avoid feared travel accidents.
Cauterization and hydration are also treatment options after discoloration. The hair at this stage is very delicate and needs to replenish the nutrients it has lost. The weekly hydrates will be your big allies from here.
Avoid exposing discolored hair to the sun or other types of agents like pool salt and chlorine to not fade the color.
7 tips to stop hair loss November 07 2016
Who does not want to have beautiful and healthy hair? Well, everyone, but unfortunately this is not always possible. Often we see that the wires go if stampeding without mercy. So far so good. But if they are falling and it becomes a constant? ... Um, in this case, then, are asked to call the alert signal. Many may be the reasons for hair loss, and we will show here some of them, as well as some tips to try to end this terrible feeling of hair loss. Paper and pencil in hand, note there:
1 - Avoid washing your hair with hot water, because the high temperature predisposes seborrheic dermatitis (dandruff) and rebound oiliness, prefer, always wash your hair with cold or warm water.
2 - A very important tip is to never sleep with wet hair, stuck with braid or loop, as wet hair enables the visit of fungi. Wet and still stuck, then, can be fatal to the wires. Even while sleeping, the hair getting stuck for a long time can score and break wires to move.
3 - Your wires are loosening alone or only when you manipulate? Hair loss is abundant? Well, it may in this case be a lack of iron, so if big hair loss, your doctor should check for iron deficiency anemia, or even hormonal changes, genetic predisposition, nutritional or caloric deficiency, stress, autoimmune disease or substance abuse in contact with the wire.
4 - If you are going through hormonal changes, look for a specialist, he will choose the right treatment and prevent a crisis, particularly in the postpartum period, menopause or the case of thyroid changes or male hormones.
5 - protein lack may also be one of the causes for this, especially if you practice physical activity too often (more than four times a week), the tip is perfect the consumption of protein, from 12 to 24g per day, as lean mass steals protein complexes. Consume more fish, poultry, cottage cheese, eggs, yogurt.
6 - The constant use of boards and chemical, such as permanent or progressive brush, can be a cause, so try to avoid the abusive use of these procedures with very short intervals and avoid the combination of these processes with dye or balayage for less than 30 days, so you will avoid loss of stem density, as well as hair loss and fractures.
7 - Last but not least, by the way, very important, never try to self medicate, if you notice that your hair is falling much beyond normal, see a dermatologist to make the necessary examinations and receive the specific diagnosis. Moreover, what is for your sister or childhood friend, can not serve necessarily for you.
Seven essential care for the short hair style 'Johnny' October 31 2016
Visual full of character requires specific products and frequent visits to the salon
Answer unblinking: you never thought about making a radical change, abandoning the long locks and adopt the best short hair style "Joãzinho"? No longer need to be afraid to say yes! The cut very short is the latest fashion of the world's salons. Specialist visagism, the hairdresser Rodrigo Cintra explains that the very short hair is ideal for women who want to spend the idea of strength, modernity and independence. The cut works well for those with oval or triangular face, and who has the round face should avoid because it leaves the whole face showing. You fit the recommendations? Then go back, no regrets. But know that this modern look, and a lot of personality, asks that care more special. You want to know what? Check out below:
1-Cut each month
The very short hair requires more frequent maintenance than long hair. Hairdresser Rodrigo Cintra, Studio W Hall says the reason: "The hair cut Johnny loses much more easily, the wires are growing and are bulkier in the back of the head." Visit the monthly salon, or at most, giving the range a month and a half, it is critical that the wires are not unstructured and slouch away.
2-retouch staining with the same frequency
Here you will easily realize an advantage over the long hair: according to Rodrigo Cintra, it's easier to disguise a grown root with short cut than with long locks. "This cut is usually more flexible, you can play the fringe to any side that is beautiful, and also covers the part where the root is more apparent."
Staining must accompany the cut rate, otherwise the hair will get bicolor quickly. An expert is to invest in lights, asking for less frequent touches. But he is a caveat: "lights not intended to cover gray hair, just make a sort of optical illusion that hides the gray, but insist this technique for a long time will leave your hair with a blond tone whitish beautiful thing."
3-Prepare to deal with the oiliness
If you have oily or mixed yarn, ready to deal with the problem more often if your cut is short. The tricologista Luciano Barsanti, director of the Hair Institute in São Paulo, says that short hair tends to look oilier that long due to the work of the sebaceous glands of the scalp. "Oil is expelled by these glands and runs through wires, as in this case the wire is shorter, the flow is easier and oils may increase." To avoid the problem, Luciano Barsanti recommended that hair is washed, at most, on alternate days, with particular shampoo. It is also investing in water with warm temperature to cold, which reduces oiliness. Other precautions are too intense to avoid rubbing massage, as well as brushing very strong, which increases the work of the sebaceous glands.
4-Say no to chemical treatments
progressive, definitive and all chemical procedures are contraindicated by brush tricologista Luciano Barsanti for those with very short hair. "The chemical can touch the scalp and burn it, causing flaking." Rodrigo Cintra already gives another reason to avoid the progressive and definitive brushes: "These procedures often leave the tips of ruffled hair, which completely changes the cutting and visual". His recommendation is to take visual curly or wavy, which is also beautiful in the very short cut.
5-Dispense the conditioner
Yes, you can and should dispense with the conditioner. The tricologista Luciano Barsanti explains that, for those who have oily hair, moving product in short hair length is almost as apply on the scalp. The result is increased oiliness. But if the wires are too embarrassed, use a very small amount, the size of a coin of a real, and make sure to pass only the very tips.
6-Invest in finishers
Since you gave up the conditioner, it is essential to use a finisher. The advantage of these products is that there are options that will not leave oily as root. Rodrigo Cintra recommends using a dry finishing pomade to smooth hair and activating mousse or lotion curls for curly and frizzy hair.
7-Do not dismiss hydration
There's no escape, all hair needs a good hydration of at least 15 to 15 days. Even the short ones need care to prevent drying. "But in this case it is best to avoid moisturizing products that contain silicone, which will increase the oiliness of the wires," recommends tricologista Luciano Barsanti.
Wash• Always choose a pair of shampoo and conditioner for specific hair with chemistry. If the wires have two types, such as straightening and strands, for example, shampoos have two, one for each case and rotate them in the washings.
• Select products with a pH between 4.5 and 5.5. They act without much open the cuticles of the wires, preventing the chemical go away fast.
• To maintain the health of the wires seek reconstructive products, the base or keratin amino acids that replace the hair mass, and others containing moisturizing agents such as oils or butters (shea, mango and cocoa).
• The less washings longer progressive resists. Wash every two days to prolong the effect smooth root and rinse well with water at warm temperature.
• If the root oily stay before the next cleaning use dry shampoo trick. He sucks the oil and let them loose and fragrant wires.
Drying• Despite the desire to leave the flat wires dry in the wind, use the dryer it is essential to extend the flat. Most straighteners treatments are termoactivated and heat enhances its effect.
• Before connecting the dryer, spread a thermal protector with antifrizz action on the wires. It will protect your hair from heat, and create an anti-moisture barrier.
• The temperature of the dryer and flat iron (if required) should not exceed 180 degrees, not dry out or burn the wires.
• Use the right brush makes all the difference. The type racket untangles the wires without breaking, immediately after washing. Its size helps distribute the natural oils along the wires. If you have joined and naturai bristles also helps to smooth and shine.
• The smoothing begins to beat the bud. To combat dry well and stretching the hair will seem new leaf.
• At the end of drying, throw a cold air blast, from top to bottom, to close the cuticles and prevent frizz.
Finalization• These products are the key to success, because the main function of shampoo is to clean, while the finishers are acting on the hair longer. Choose products with oils like argan, ojon, Monoi and jojoba, which create a protective layer around the wires.
• Use leave-ins with sun protection, to keep hydrated and healthy wires.
• If your hair is dull and lifeless, do not be afraid to use a shine spray at the end of brushing.
• Hydration 1 time every 5 washes is essential to keep returning mass and nutrients lost to the wire.
• Have 2 types of mask in the box. A keratin can be enriched while the other may have more emollients. The important thing is different intermediate compositions for wire weakened by chemical receive all the necessary nutrients.
• Want to give extra strength? Every 20 days use a light bulb to chemically tradados wires. She will return shine and softness immediately!
To find the best products online, click HERE.
Seven scalp care guarantee more beautiful and healthy hair October 10 2016
Attention to wash, dry and moisturize is key to conquer resistant wires
Rolled, flat, curly, light or dark. No matter what your hair type, surely you have wanted a wig to raze with shampoo commercial effect. And for that invested in creams, accessories and beauty salons. But it's likely that you've forgotten a "small" detail: the scalp. It is that each hair rises and therefore inherits the qualities so as defects. If this region is with excess oil, skin or constantly dirty, there is no court to resolve, the locks will always have the same problems.
Dermatologist Valcinir Bedin explains that the roots of the hair are the basis for strong wires. "The neglect of the scalp can cause dandruff, scaling, excessive oiliness and even damage the hair nutrition." The good news is that just a little attention to ensure healthy roots. Check the care following scalp.
1. At the time of washing
You are adept at a nice hot shower and even wash your hair every day? The tactic may even be relaxing, but it's probably detonating your scalp - and in different ways. First, hot water stimulates the sebaceous glands of the region, responsible for the production of oils, which work more than normal. But the excess water resulting from daily washing will remove the natural oils, stimulating the glands to work harder to compensate for the lack of sebum. The result is the appearance of greasy double that can clog the pores that give way to the hair, and consequently hinder the distribution of such oil, important for full hydration by wire.
To avoid a disaster, Valcinir Bedin recommends that the washing is done with water at lower temperature than 25 degrees and preferably on alternate days. So you avoid the damage caused by excess water, without allowing the accumulation of dirt. "For very oily hair, if it fails to merge washings, is essential to observe the water temperature, which should be warm to cold," says the expert.
2. Rinse well
The hairdresser Marilia Kikuchi, technical Condor consultant, says that the accumulation of products at the root of the hair can also clog the pores (hair follicles) of the scalp, which is where the hair comes out, damaging the wire nutrition. "This is common with the products of the type" 2 in 1 ", which add shampoo and conditioner in one formula," he explains. "In general, people do not fully remove this hair product, and the remnants end up accumulating in the scalp." But the problem can happen with any other product. The expert recommends conditioners and lotions are not applied directly to the root and the shampoo is thoroughly removed after cleaning.
3. Moisturizing to combat desquamation
Many people suffer from dryness of the scalp. The expert recommends that care when there is flaking, which can be caused by temperature drop: "In the cold, sweating is diminished, so there is dryness of the scalp and possibly flaking" he explains. There are specific products that can moisturize the scalp without letting it with slick appearance and not clog the pores of the scalp. Active ingredients such as urea and ammonium lactate, for example, have high emollient power. "While the lactate promotes hydration leather retaining water, urea has the main function moisturize and soften the hair," says Valcinir Bedin. Remember that the products that moisturize the scalp are not the same used to moisturize the wire. Use a hair mask in the region for this purpose can therefore aggravate the situation.
4. Dryer and flat iron
For the wires are no products activated by the heat of the dryer and flat iron to give the necessary protection. But what about the roots? There is no product capable of mitigating the damage from excessive heat, the only solution is careful to do these procedures. Dermatologist Valcinir Bedin recommends keeping the dryer at a minimum distance of 30 cm from the root of the hair and flat iron to about a centimeter and a half of the scalp. The expert also makes the warning: by most popular and practice that the flat iron has become, we must remember that it damages the hair and can not be used as often.
progressive, permanent, permanent brush and other chemical procedure can trigger wires. The same danger runs the scalp. These products are acidic and therefore can burn and generate scaling scalp. "Ideally, the professional make a sensitivity test before applying the product," guides the hairdresser Marilia Kikuchi, technical consultant of the Condor.
6. Food nourishes the scalp
hairs are composed of substances acquired through food, so a proper diet is crucial for the nutrients reach the scalp and constitute a fine wire. The dermatologist Ademir Júnior, member of the Brazilian Society of Aesthetic Medicine, explains that amino acids and proteins (meat, eggs and milk), for example, stimulate the growth and strengthening of the wires, while zinc (nuts, seafood, germ wheat and yeast) stimulates growth and reduces oiliness, and omega-3 and omega-6 (found in functional oils) help in wire hydration.
7. Seek medical attention if ...
Shampoos, conditioners and lotions easily found in pharmacies can indeed help control problems like dandruff, for example, but if the discomfort does not improve, it is best to consult a doctor. This is because the hair roots can hide very serious problems such as eczema - one peeling starting commonly with an allergy - psoriasis of the scalp, and even alopecia areata, which is one of the ways in which hair loss can manifest. "The doctor can also diagnose the problem more precisely, differentiating dandruff flaking, for example, and prescribe more effective drugs," explains Valcinir Bedin.
Manuela Pagan (Brazil)
The real importance of washing your hair properly! October 03 2016
As simple as it may seem, the time to wash the wires requires special attention. Some tricks ensure a healthy scalp and prevent problems such as seborrhea and constant fall of the wires. Capillary therapist Sonia Mosque says that most people do asepsis incorrectly, which contributes to the accumulation of substances and dirt, preventing the circulation and oxygenation of the scalp.
Many do not know, but one of the causes of hair loss is the lack of daily asepsis. According to Sonia, who serves clients with capillaries problems in two areas that bear his name in São Paulo and Fortaleza (CE), the hair should be washed daily to prevent the buildup of dirt and grease plates, which closes the pores of the scalp and results in the fall.
Another point is wash them and, with the shampoo, not a circular motion with his fingertips, but with the nails, but light not to cause injury, so the dirt will be removed from the scalp plate and not 'pushed 'to clog the oxygenation system.
"The scalp should receive the same care that we have with other parts of the body, where hygiene is done daily. If there is a proper aseptic, with products targeted for each type of hair, oxygenation and blood circulation increase, reducing problems future which, if untreated, can cause serious illness, "explains tricologista.
For young people, care must be redoubled. chemicals in large quantities, added to the stress of everyday life can make the scalp suffer from lack of care and start to fall in large quantities.
Sonia alert to the specific care that people with long hair must have:. "The more hair, more care should be taken Besides washing the wires every day, you should take care that the scalp has no moisture buildup because it affects the breathing of the wires, making them weak and more likely to fall. "
Written by RAC.com