PLASTICA DOS FIOS HAIR TREATMENT SINGLE BOTTLE STEP 2 1000ml (34oz).
PLASTICA DOS FIOS BRAZILIAN KERATIN TREATMENT!
Without chemical can be used on any hair type. Specific to smooth the hair gently, offering results
natural, very bright and malleability. Restores and strengthens the wire.
Eliminates frizz, curls and puffiness promoting a beautiful and manageable straight hair, hydrated, with extreme brightness and strengthened.
The best heat activated hair restructuring process for all types of hair.
Plastica Dos Fios Instructions :
- Apply the anti residue shampoo on damp hair. If the hair is natural, curly or thick, leave on for 5 min, then remove the product at the ends and leave on for 5 more minutes. If it is a chemically treated hair let it act for 3 min, remove it at the ends and leave it 3 more minutes. After this, rinse thoroughly.
- Remove 80% of the moisture with a dryer and your hands.
- Separate hair into six equal sections and start application, with firm single brush strokes of Anti-Frizz Active, only at the base of the two rear locks, individually. Open the clamp down the middle and brush the top and bottom. Spread the product along the entire length of the lock with the help of a fine-tooth comb.
Apply Anti-Frizz Active on full locks to prevent contact with the scalp.
- After applying to two locks, dry them with the dryer´s cold air setting. Repeat the process in each section.
- Separate the hair into four sections and pass the flat iron 7 to 10 times on small locks.
- Rinse, apply the Repair Mask, leave it on for 3 to 5 minutes, and then rinse again.
- Let it air dry or proceed to straighten with a flat iron.
Formula Active Ingredients:
Keratin, Panthenol and Acai Berry.
You Will Receive:
One Bottle of 1000ml (34 oz) Keratin Reconstructing process
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS, PLEASE NOTE:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be.